- Manabadi TOSS SSC & Inter Results – Open School 10th/Intermediate Results 2022
- TOSS SCC Result 2022 – check TOSS Inter Result
- SSC & Intermediate (TOSS) 2017-18 Admissions fee due dates with out fine from 17.08.2017 to 04.09.2017 and With fine from 05.09.2017 to 14.09.2017
Manabadi TOSS SSC & Inter Results – Open School 10th/Intermediate Results 2022
Manabadi TOSS SSC and Intermediate result 2022: Telangana Open School 10th/Inter Results of Oct 2022 released on its Official website telanganaopenschool.org and also in manabadi. So candidates can check the Toss SSC and Intermediate result 2022 now. The TOSS organization has released the result on its Official website. So all the Candidates who had attended the examination should Download the result now. Here we provide the Direct link to Download the Result. Click on the available link and download your result now.
TOSS SCC Result 2022 – check TOSS Inter Result
|Name of the organization||Telangana Open School society(TOSS)|
|Name of the Exam||SSC & INTERMEDIATE (TOSS) PUBLIC EXAMINATIONS, OCTOBER/NOVEMBER, 2022|
TOSS SSC/ Intermediate Results October 2022 – Check Manabadi Telangana Open School 10th Inter Result
Telangana Open School Society has released the TOSS SSC and Inter result 2022. The Examination was conducted in October and November 2022. A huge number of candidates attended for the examination and those candidates are now eagerly waiting for their result. here is the Good news for the Candidates that TOSS SSC result released. So all the Candidates should visit the Official site for the Result.
How to Download TOSS SSC/Inter result 2022
- Log on to the Official Web Site telanganaopenschool.org
- Search for Telangana open school society result 2022 Link.
- Click On Results Of SSC (TOSS) Results 2022.
- Or Click On Intermediate (TOSS) Results 2022
- Enter the Required details like Hall Ticket Number and password.
- Then Click on the Submit Option
- Download your result and take a print out for further use.
Important Links to Download Manabadi TOSS Result 2022
Download TS TOSS SSC & Inter Result 2022
Check Telangana (TOSS) SSC Examinations Result 2022
Check Telangana (TOSS) INTER Examinations Result 2022
Telangana open school admission 2017-18, TOSS Admissions 2017-18 | Telangana open inter admissions 2017-18 | TS open inter admissions 2017-18 last date, open intermediate admission last date, open inter admissions Telangana 2017, open SSC admissions 2017, open 10th exam fee last date 2016, open intermediate, open school admission 2017-18
SSC & Intermediate (TOSS) 2017-18 Admissions fee due dates with out fine from 17.08.2017 to 04.09.2017 and With fine from 05.09.2017 to 14.09.2017
A learner, seeking admission for Telangana Open School courses during 2017-18, can appear first time only in April/May 2022 Public Examination. The Pass Outs of SSC March/May 2017 seeking admission into Intermediate are eligible to write only 1-4 Exams in April/May 2022 Public Examinations.
Features and Flexibilities
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for, However, the minimum age for enrollment for Secondary Course (SSC) is 14 years completed as on 31st August of the year of admission.
- For Intermediate it is 15 years completed as on 31st August of the year of
- Choice in Medium of Instruction: SSC course is offered in Telugu, Urdu, English, Hindi and Oriya Intermediate course in Telugu, Urdu, English and Hindi media.
- Choice of Subjects: You can choose any subject combination from the Group lists of subjects offered as per the criteria are given in the Scheme of Studies at Table-I of Section 1.3 and 1.1 (a) and (b).
English subject in Group-A is mandatory for Intermediate course.
If you wish to use SSC certificate for higher studies, it is in your own interest that you keep in mind the requirements of the Board you wish to join after passing Secondary Course. For example, the Board of Intermediate Education requires specific subject combination for admission to the Junior Colleges affiliated to it i.e., one Indian Language, English, Mathematics, General Science and Social Studies. In such a case you are required to choose the subjects of study accordingly.
For joining in Intermediate (Science subject combination) of Telangana Open School also one should have studied the above subjects at SSC level.
- Additional Subjects: If you wish, you can also select one additional subject (sixth) either at the time of admission or during the five period of
- Combination of Academic and Vocational Courses: In order to make the course more meaningful, a number of Vocational subjects are also offered in combination with academic subjects at SSC/ Intermediate level (Refer Table 1 (a)).
- Continuous Assessment: During your course of study, you can know your progress through Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs: Total 3 per subject). Submission of all TMAs in each subject is compulsory, otherwise, you may not be permitted for the Public Examination and/or your result may be declared as “INCOMPLETE”.
- Flexible Scheme of Examination: Public Examinations are held twice in a Nine examination chances are offered for a learner in five years. You have to appear for your first examination only after completion of the first academic year of your admission. Thereafter, you are permitted to appear in every half year public examination during your remaining four year registration period. Normally, public examinations in a year will be held in April / May and October / November. Learners admitted to Intermediate course must ensure that for the purpose of obtaining a certificate in Intermediate course, a two year gap is essential from the year of passing the SSC examination.
- Credit Accumulation: You can choose to appear in anyone or more subjects in any examination and earn credits which will be accumulated till all five subjects required for certification are successfully completed within the period of 5 years of
- Transfer of Credit: You can avail the facility of Transfer of Credit (TOC) to a maximum of two subjects passed from other Boards of Secondary Education/ Board of Intermediate Education, recognized by COBSE, provided those subjects are also available in Open School scheme of TOC is permitted as per the conditions given in section 2.4.
- Validity of Admission: Your admission is valid for five years from the date of Registration. For Public Examination at SSC / Intermediate level you may take nine or less than nine chances to successfully complete the course during this
SSC/Intermediate Certificate Holders of other Boards should not enroll once again for SSC/Intermediate of Telangana Open School
Persons who have already passed SSC/Intermediate from any other Board of Secondary Education/Intermediate Education of Telangana or from other states should not enroll for SSC/Intermediate Course of Telangana Open School for any reason. On the contrary, if any one enrolls and passes SSC/Intermediate from Open School suppressing the information that they have already passed SSC/Intermediate from other Board, their SSC/Intermediate pass certificates will be canceled.
Guidelines to learners who want to study Higher Course :
- Eligibility criteria for Admission into Engineering Courses – a pass in Intermediate course with Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English as the
- Eligibility criteria for Medical, Agriculture and Veterinary courses – a pass in Intermediate course with Biology, Physics and Chemistry, English
- Eligibility criteria for Admission into A./B.Com/B.B.M/B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) Courses- As per existing norms, the qualifying examination for admission to any of the various degree courses is pass in Intermediate Public Examination held by any recognized Boards of Intermediate Education / Sr. Secondary or its equivalent examination.
- Eligibility Criteria for Ed (Diploma in Education) a Pass in Intermediate course with 45% Marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST).
Specifications of Eligibility :
|Group subjects in B.Sc. Course||Group Subjects in (Qualifying Examination) Intermediate|
|a) Maths, Physics and Chemistry|
b) Maths, PHysics and Electronics
c) Maths, Physics & Comp Sci.
d) Maths, Stat, & Comp. Sci.
e) Maths, Physics and Geology
f) Physics, Chem. & Geology
g) Chemistry, Botany & Zoology
h) Chem. Zoology & Fisheries
i) Chem. Botany and Geology
j) Chem. Zoology and Geology
k) Chem. Botany & Agriculture
l) B.Sc. Home Science
m) Micro-Biology, Bio-chem, and Aquaculture
n) Botany, Genetics & Chemistry
o) Micro-Biology, Bio-Chem., and Applied Nutrition & Public Health
|Maths, Physical Sciences Maths, Physical Sciences|
Maths, Physics and Comp. Sci.or Maths, Physical Sciences Maths, Physics and Comp. Sci. or Maths, Physical Sciences or Maths, Eco., and Commerce
Maths, Physical Sciences
Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences or Maths, Physical Sciences
Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences
First preference Inter Home Sci. or Biological Science and Physical sciences
+2 Course with Biology and Physical Sciences or any equivalent qualification
+2 Course with Biology and Physical Science or any equivalent qualification
a) Intermediate course with Bi.P.C
b) +2 course with Bi.P.C
c) P.U.C with Bi.P.C
Admissions Without fine: 17-08-2017 to 04-09-2017.
Admissions With Fine:05-09-2017 to 14-09-2017.