- Maulana Azad National Urdu University Recruitment Notification 2018- MANUU Admission Notification, Exam Dates, Application Form @ manuu.ac.in
Maulana Azad National Urdu University Recruitment Notification 2018- MANUU Admission Notification, Exam Dates, Application Form @ manuu.ac.in
MANUU Notification 2018 : Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) has released notification for admission to the various UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Programs for the academic year 2018. Interested Candidates can get the Complete Information about the Notification on the Official website of Maulana Azad National Urdu University MANUU manuu.ac.in. The complete details of MANUU Admission 2018 such as application form & fee details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Eligibility Criteria For MANUU 2018 Admissions
- candidates from school system should have studied and passed Urdu either as a subject or as a language or as medium of instruction at 10th or 12th or Graduation level.
- Madarsa pass-out students may visit the list of recognized programs and Madarsas on university website and prospectus 2018-19 for their eligibility.
Age Limit For MANUU Notification 2018
|Bridge courses||28 years||30 years|
|U.G. Programs||30 years||35 years|
|P.G. Programs||35 years||40 years|
Application Fee For MANUU Notification 2018
Foreign students : 25 US $
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Important Dates For MANUU Admissions 2018
|Date of Issue of Notification||11 Feb 2018|
|Release of e-prospectus & online application form||18 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application of
admission through entrance test and Phd Program
|07 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application of admission through merit||09 Jul 2018|
|Part-time programs||10 Aug 2018|
Mode of Admission Of MANUU 2018
The University provides admissions either on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam (Merit Based) or merit in the entrance tests (ET Based) duly conducted by the University.
Important Links For MANUU Notification 2018