- Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 02 Deputy General Manager & Chief Manager Posts @ www.mazdock.com
- Vacancy Details of MDL Deputy General Manager & Chief Manager Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Deputy General Manager & Chief Manager Jobs 2017
- How to Apply for MDL Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for MDL Deputy General Manager & Chief Manager Posts 2017
- Important Links for MDL 02 Deputy General Manager & Chief Manager Vacancies
- Admit Card Download for MDL Deputy General Manager & Chief Manager recruitment
- MDL Jobs 2017 – Deputy General Manager & Chief Manager Results
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern of MDL Deputy General Manager & Chief Manager recruitment
- MDL Deputy General Manager & Chief Manager Previous Question Papers
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment 2016 | Apply For Various Vacancy (420)
Dear candidates, The Indian govt .has been declared official recruitment for MAZAGON DOCK SHIPBUILDERS .Interested people can apply online who are looking jobs in Indian navy. It is good opportunity for students who really support to the MAKE IN INDIA mission. Please don’t wait and apply soon before the 20/12/2016 .
About:-it is India’s prime shipyard. It manufactures warships and submarines for the Indian Navy and offshore platforms and associated support vessels for offshore oil drilling.
No of post: 420
Name of post |
- Medical Assistant (Male)
- QC Inspector (NDT-Mechanical)
- Planner Estimator (Mech.)
- Planner Estimator (Elect/ Electro.)
- QC Inspector ( Mechanical )
- QC Inspector (Electro./Elect.)
- Structural Fabricator
- Pipe Fitter
- Electric Crane Operator
- Electronic Mechanic
- Brass Finisher
- Compressor Attendant
- Millwright Mechanic
- Composite Welder
- Ex servicemen
- Fire Fighter
- Chipper Grinder
Education & qualification |
- Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt.
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any stream with 55% marks.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 33 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 1st April,
- Grade I – Rs.7500-22430/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-III (IDA-4A – Rs 7250-21630/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-2)- Rs.6000-19500/-
How to apply |
1 The candidates should fill in the application form www.mazagondock.gov.in in all respects in the prescribed format and submit .
2 we needs to be deposited at any nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by Using challan form only.
3 How ever candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD & Ex-servicemen.
4 The candidate should fill up all the three parts (Banks copy, MDL Copy & Candidates copy) of the challan. Deposit
5 cash of Rs.140/-(Including Bank charges of Rs.40/-) at the nearest SBI branch.
The Bank shall retain its copy (Bank’s copy) and return two parts (MDL’s copy and Candidate’s copy) of the Challan to the candidate. Any other mode of payment other than challan will not be Considered.
Click below pdf to view full advertisement…