Meghalaya Public Service Commission MPSC Recruitment 2017
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released job notification for recruitment to Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and CEW) and Assistant Analyst. Online of offline applications can be submitted on or before 5 May 2017 (up to 5.00 pm). Candidates should not be less than 18 ye a rs and not more than 27 years for being eligible for the recruitment; except for Assistant Engineer (CWE) where the age group is 21-30 years.
Advt No. : MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2016-2017/54
MPSC Job Details :
Vacancy Details of MPSC for 17 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Analyst Vacancies
TOTAL POSTS : 17
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 33690/- (Per Month)
Assistant Engineer:- 16 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Engineer should have BE / B.Tech / AMIE in civil / electrical / mechanical engineering from a recognized university / institute.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 33690/- Pere Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Engineer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- Post Name : Assistant Analyst
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31860/- (Per Month)
Assistant Analyst:- 01 vacancy
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Analyst should have M.Sc. in chemistry or BSC degree in chemistry from a recognized university by examination in the section of inorganic chemistry / Bio-chemistry.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 31860/- Pere Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Analyst should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Analyst will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Engineer : B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Assistant Analyst : Second Class M.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc degree in Chemistry from a recognized University AIC (Associate ship of the Institution of Chemistry) India by Examination in the Section of Inorganic Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Shillong (Meghalaya)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 460/- for the posts at S. No. 1,2,3 & 5 and Rs. 350/- for the posts at S. No. 04 through credit card, debit card, ATM card or cash through the challan generated from the State Bank Collect portal. Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent resident of the State of Meghalaya. PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mpsc.nic.in on or before 05.05.2017 OR Offline in Prescribed Application form along with attested copies of relevant Document send to the Secretary, Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Horse Shoe Building, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong-793001 on or before 05.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application : 05.05.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/advt/Advt25March2017.pdf
- Download Application form : http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/forms/application.pdf
- Download Challan : http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/forms/challan.pdf
- Apply Online : http://22.214.171.124/rpa/login.htm