MoEF & CC Scientist Recruitment 2020 Notification @ moef.gov.in. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has recently released the recruitment Notification for Scientist of 34 Vacancies on its Official website moef.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 21-11-2020 and the last date of the Application is 20-12-2020. So candidates who want to get jobs in MoEF & CC can apply Online on its official site moef.gov.in.
MoEF & CC Recruitment 2020 Notification for 34 Scientist Vacancies Apply @ moef.gov.in
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has Released Advertisement for 34 Scientist Posts in its Official Website i.e., moef.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online 34 Scientist Posts @ moef.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, MoEF & CC job Pay Scale Details, MoEF & CC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online 34 Scientist Posts @ moef.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 20-12-2020
MoEF & CC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of The Organization||Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF & CC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist|
|No. of Posts||34|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
MoEF & CC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Scientist: 34 Posts
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
- Refer Official Notification For Education Qualification Details
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Scientist ‘B’: Rs.56,100-1,77,500
- Scientist ‘C’: Rs.67,700-2,08,700
- Scientist ‘D’: Rs.78,800-2,09,200
- Scientist ‘E’: Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900
- Scientist ‘G’: Rs.1,44,200- 2,18,200
- 50 Years for the post of Scientist ‘G’
- 45 years for the post of Scientist ‘E’
- 40 years for the post of Scientist ‘D’
- 35 years for the post of Scientist ‘C’ and Scientist ‘B’
Age limit is relaxable for SC/ST and other categories as per the extant Government Rules on the subject.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Test/ Interview
How To Apply for MoEF & CC Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change Jobs 2020
- Candidates, log on to the Official website moef.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for MoEF & CC Scientist recruitment notification 2020. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 21-11-2020
Starting Date of Application: 21-11-2020
Last Date to Apply: 20-12-2020