Motilal Nehru College Delhi Sr Assistant, Lab Attendant Recruitment 2019 Notification @ mlncdu.ac.in. Motilal Nehru College Delhi has recently released the recruitment Notification for Sr Assistant, Lab Attendant of 18 Vacancies on its Official website mlncdu.ac.in. The Online Application will be available from 09th Feb 2019 and the last date of the Application is 19th Feb 2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in Motilal Nehru College Delhi can apply Online on its official site mlncdu.ac.in.
- Motilal Nehru College Delhi Recruitment 2019 Notification for 18 Sr Assistant, Lab Attendant Vacancies Apply @ mlncdu.ac.in
- Motilal Nehru College Delhi Recruitment 2019 Details
Motilal Nehru College Delhi Recruitment 2019 Notification for 18 Sr Assistant, Lab Attendant Vacancies Apply @ mlncdu.ac.in
Motilal Nehru College Delhi has Released Advertisement for 18 Sr Assistant, Lab Attendant Posts in its Official Website i.e., mlncdu.ac.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Motilal Nehru College Delhi Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 18 Sr Assistant, Lab Attendant Posts @ mlncdu.ac.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Motilal Nehru College Delhi job Pay Scale Details, Motilal Nehru College Delhi Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and New Delhi Govt Job seekers can apply for Motilal Nehru College Delhi Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 18 Sr Assistant, Lab Attendant Posts @ mlncdu.ac.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 19th Feb 2019
Motilal Nehru College Delhi Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Motilal Nehru College Delhi|
|Job Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Sr Assistant, Lab Attendant|
|No. of Posts||18|
|Job Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||19th Feb 2019|
Motilal Nehru College Delhi Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Motilal Nehru College Delhi
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts|
|Semi Prof. Assistant||1|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||1|
|Laboratory Attendant (Chemistry Department)||2|
|Laboratory Attendant (Physics Department)||1|
|Laboratory Attendant (Computer Laboratory)||1|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Sr Assistant, Lab Attendant Jobs, should complete 10th, 12th Class, Graduate, PG from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary as Per Regulations of Motilal Nehru College Delhi
Maximum Age 35 years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- Unreserved/OBC- Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST –Rs. 100/-
- Women/Pwd- Nil
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Tier-I & II Written Test, Skill Test / Endurance Test
How To Apply for Motilal Nehru College Delhi Motilal Nehru College Delhi Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website mlncdu.ac.in.
- On the Home page search for Motilal Nehru College Delhi Sr Assistant, Lab Attendant recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Address: The Principal, Motilal Nehru College, Benito Juareg Marg, New Delhi-110021 Latest by 25 Feb 2019
- Date of Notification: 09th Feb 2019
- Starting Date of Application: 09th Feb 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 19th Feb 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of Application Form: 25th Feb 2019