MPSC State Service Pre Exam Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2018 Notification @ mpsc.gov.in. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment Notification for Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar of 342 Vacancies on its Official website mpsc.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 10.12.2018 and the last date of the Application is 31.12.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in MPSC State Service Pre Exam can apply Online on its official site mpsc.gov.in.
- MPSC State Service Pre Exam Recruitment 2018 Notification for 342 Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Vacancies Apply @ mpsc.gov.in
- MPSC State Service Pre Exam Recruitment 2018 Details
MPSC State Service Pre Exam Recruitment 2018 Notification for 342 Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Vacancies Apply @ mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has Released Advertisement for 342 Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Posts in its Official Website i.e., mpsc.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 342 Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Posts @ mpsc.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, MPSC State Service Pre Exam job Pay Scale Details, MPSC State Service Pre Exam Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Maharashtra Govt Job seekers can apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 342 Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Posts @ mpsc.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 31.12.2018
MPSC State Service Pre Exam Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC State Service Pre Exam)|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar|
|No. of Posts||342|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
MPSC State Service Pre Exam Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total: 342 Posts
- Deputy Collector, Group-A: 40
- Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Commissioner of Police, Group-A: 34
- Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance and Accounts Service, Group-A: 16
- Industry Deputy Director, Technical, Group-A: 02
- Tehsildar, Group-A: 77
- Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Services, Group-A: 25
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-A: 03
- Room Officer, Group-A: 16
- Assistant Group Development, Group-B: 11
- Industry Officer, Technical, Group-A: 05
- Naib Tehsildar, Group-B: 113
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar Jobs, should complete Degree from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.9.300 – Rs.39,100/- as Per Regulations of MPSC State Service Pre Exam
Minimum Age: 19 Years, Maximum Age: 38 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- General / OBC: Rs.524/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: Rs.324/-
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Exam, Interview
How To Apply for MPSC State Service Pre Exam Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website mpsc.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for MPSC State Service Pre Exam Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 10.12.2018
Starting Date of Application: 10.12.2018
Last Date to Apply: 31.12.2018