Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TNMRB) 2017 – 171 Technician Posts | Apply Online at www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Medical Service Recruitment 2017 : Medical Services Recruitment Board Released the number of posts that can be 171 Technician Posts and other posts.Last date to apply the Technician Posts is 31-5-2017.All direct recruitments to the post of Paramedical and technical staff shall be done through a selection process based on open advertisement (in at least two newspapers and one of which must be in vernacular language), along with notifying the vacancies with the Employment Exchange. Medical service Board Recruitment 2017 After obtaining eligible list sponsored by the Employment Exchange, open advertisement in at least two ‘newspapers’ (one of which must be in vernacular language) be published inviting application.
The list of candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange be intimated to apply for the concerned post, as per the advertisement, to the Medical Services Recruitment Board. The process of selection shall be made based on the marks obtained by the candidates in various examinations by giving weight ages to their academic performance.for more deatils can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
About Medical Recruitment Board
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
Education Qualification for TNMRB Recruitment 2017
Candidates should have done 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
Age Criteria for Medical Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017 :
The upper age limit of applying candidates for Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment should not be more than 57 years. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category as per the organization norms.
Application Fee for TNMRB Recruitment 2017 :
- Candidates must have to submit an application fee of Rs.500/- through online mode.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ PH & Ex-Service Men communities are required to pay Rs.250/- as application fee.
Mode Of Appointment for MRB TN Jobs:
Mode of appointment will be made on the basis of contender’s performance in written exam and interview that will be organized by the selection committee of the organization.
To Crack Exam or Interview Must Read the Below Tips
Steps To Fill MRB TN Application Form:
- Visit the Official website of the Medical Services Recruitment Board that is mrb.tn.gov.in
- On home page of the official website, candidates have to look for a tab “Notification” available in the middle of the page.
- A new page will open on the screen having latest openings and candidates have to select following link as per the post which you are applying
- Notification for Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician
- Notification for Plaster Technician Grade II
- Notification for Anaesthesia Technician
- This will open a complete advertisement having further details regarding this opening and candidates are required to read complete details carefully.
- Finally applicants have to press the link “Apply Online”.
- Candidates who are already registered they may hit on the “Login for already registered candidates” and applicants who are new they may hit on the “Hit Here for new registration” fill the online application form carefully with all required details.
- While filling the Application Form you have to upload required documents and latest passports size photograph.
- Then take a preview of the application form.
- Finally press the button “Submit” and take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Important Date for Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board :
- Ending date for Submission of Online Application: 29.05.2017
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fees: 31.05.2017
TNMRB Official Website
TNMRB Recruitment Apply Online
Click Here TNMRB Advertisement link 1
Click Here TNMRB Advertisement link 2
Click Here TNMRB Advertisement link 3
Search Tags : mrb login,mrb exam for nurses 2017,mrb exam 2017,mrb notification for nurses 2017,,mrb new notification,mrb gov
- Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TNMRB) 2017 – 171 Technician Posts | Apply Online at www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- About Medical Recruitment Board
- Education Qualification for TNMRB Recruitment 2017
- Age Criteria for Medical Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017 :
- Application Fee for TNMRB Recruitment 2017 :
- Mode Of Appointment for MRB TN Jobs:
- Steps To Fill MRB TN Application Form:
- Important Date for Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board :
- Important link for TNMRB Recruitment 2017