MSRTC Accounts Officer, Traffic Superintendent Recruitment 2019 Notification @ msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in . Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has recently released the recruitment Notification for Accounts Officer, Traffic Supdt of 65 Vacancies on its Official website msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in . The Online Application will be available from 21-02-2019 and the last date of the Application is 19-03-2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in MSRTC can apply Online on its official site msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in .
MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 65 Accounts Officer, Traffic Superintendent Vacancies Apply @ msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has Released Advertisement for 65 Accounts Officer, Traffic Supdt Posts in its Official Website i.e., msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in . All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 65 Accounts Officer, Traffic Supdt Posts @ msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in . We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, MSRTC job Pay Scale Details, MSRTC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Maharashtra Govt Job seekers can apply for Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 65 Accounts Officer, Traffic Supdt Posts @ msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 19-03-2019
MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC)|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Accounts Officer, Traffic Supdt|
|No. of Posts||65|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
MSRTC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Mechanical Engineer
- Divisional Traffic Officer
- Deputy Mechanical Engineer
- Accounts Officer
- Stores Officer
- Divisional Traffic Superintendent
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Divisional Statistics Officer
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Accounts Officer, Traffic Supdt Jobs, should complete 10th, 12th, UG, PG, B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Mechanical Engineer: Rs. 17,400/- to Rs. 56,793/-
- Divisional Traffic Officer: Rs. 8,880/- to Rs. 11,939/-
- Deputy Mechanical Engineer: Rs. 8,880/- to Rs. 11,939/-
- Accounts Officer: Rs. 8,880/- to Rs. 11,939/-
- Stores Officer: Rs. 8,880/- to Rs. 11,939/-
- Divisional Traffic Superintendent: Rs. 7,750/- to Rs. 10,421/-
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer: Rs. 7,750/- to Rs. 10,421/-
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Rs. 7,750/- to Rs. 10,421/-
- Divisional Statistics Officer: Rs. 7,750/- to Rs. 10,421/-
Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 38 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Exam, Interview
How To Apply for MSRTC Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in .
- On the Home page search for MSRTC Accounts Officer, Traffic Supdt recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
- Date of Notification: 21-02-2019
- Starting Date of Application: 21-02-2019
- Last Date to Apply: 19-03-2019