National Buildings Construction Corporation India Limited has Released Advertisement for 100 Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) Posts in its Official Website i.e., nbccindia.com. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the National Buildings Construction Corporation India Limited Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online 100 Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) Posts @ nbccindia.com. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, NBCC job Pay Scale Details, NBCC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for National Buildings Construction Corporation India Limited Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online 100 Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) Posts @ nbccindia.com through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 15-12-2020
NBCC Recruitment 2020 | 100 Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) Posts Apply @ nbccindia.com
NBCC Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2020 Notification @ nbccindia.com. National Buildings Construction Corporation India Limited has recently released the recruitment Notification for Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) of 100 Vacancies on its Official website nbccindia.com. The Online Application will be available from 11-11-2020 and the last date of the Application is 15-12-2020. So candidates who want to get jobs in NBCC can apply Online on its official site nbccindia.com.
NBCC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of The Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation India Limited (NBCC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical)|
|No. of Posts||100|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi (NCR), Odisha, Jharkhand etc|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
NBCC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: National Buildings Construction Corporation India Limited
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical): 100 Posts
- Engineer (Civil) – 80 Posts (UR-34, 0BC-20, SC-13, ST-6, EWS-7) (including 03 post of PWD)
- Engineer (Electrical) – 20 Posts (UR-10, 0BC-05, SC-3, ST-1, EWS-1) (including 01 post of PWD)
Delhi (NCR), Odisha, Jharkhand etc
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) Jobs, should complete Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs. 42,500/- per month (The annual CTC shall be Rs 6.4 lakhs per annum approx.) as Per Regulations of NBCC
Maximum age – 35 years (as on 1/1/2020). Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- For Gen Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, PWD & Departmental Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion & Personal Interview or written test followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview or by any other appropriate way.
How To Apply for NBCC National Buildings Construction Corporation India Limited Jobs 2020
- Candidates, log on to the Official website nbccindia.com.
- On the Home page search for NBCC Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) recruitment notification 2020. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Candidates should send Hard copy of duly filled online application form & application fee receipt to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Date of Notification: 11-11-2020
Starting Date of Application: 11-11-2020
Last Date to Apply: 15-12-2020