North Central Railway invites applications for the posts of Act Apprentice of 446 vacancies on its official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. The details of NCR Notification 2017 are available at jobsbadi.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before last date of the Notification i.e., 30th Nov 2017. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows.
North Central Railway (NCR) job vacancy Notification 2017-18 | Act Apprentice job Recruitment Details
North Central Railway (NCR) has released Notification for the posts of Act Apprentice having 446 vacancies on its official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before the Last Date i.e., 30th Nov 2017. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of NCR Notification 2017-18 are given below.
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Act Apprentice
Educational Qualifications: 10th class
No. of Vacancies: 446
Job Location: Jhansi District, Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancy Details of NCR Act Apprentice Jobs 2017
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Fitter : 220 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 11 Posts
- Mechanic (DSL) : 72 Posts
- Machinist : 11 Posts
- Painter : 11 Posts
- Carpenter : 11 Posts
- Electrician : 99 Posts
- Lohar/Black Smith : 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway (NCR) Act Apprentice Jobs 2017
NCR Recruitment 2017-18 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Act Apprentice posts
Educational Qualifications for North Central Railway Act Apprentice Vacancies
To apply for Act Apprentice posts of NCR Recruitment 2017, following qualifications are required. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
- Appropriate applicants should have passed SSC/10th Class Examination with 50% marks or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) from a Government approved Board.
- Aspirants should also have a certificate of ITI passed in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- Candidates must note that the ITI passed certificate issued by a principal is not accepted.
Age Limit for NCR Act Apprentice Posts
For full details of post wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Minimum & maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 30.11.2017
Selection Process of NCR Bharti 2017 – Act Apprentice
Applicants who are applying for NCR recruitment will be selected as per below criteria.
Candidates will be selected based on academic merit.
Application Fee for Act Apprentice Posts
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through bank draft in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi .
The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
How to Apply for NCR Latest Recruitment 2017
- Open the official website (www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in) from below link.
- Go to the option named as “News & Recruitment”.
- Select the link “North Central Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2017-2018” and then click on it.
- Download the official advertisement and then read all instructions as mentioned in it.
- If eligible, then proceed further and fill up application form with necessary details.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Attach required documents and certificates with the application.
- Verify the filled up details are correct or not.
- At last, send the application form to the address given below.
- All the contestants are advised to keep one copy of their application along with until the completion of a recruitment process.
Important Dates for NCR Act Apprentice Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: Now Started
Closing Date of Application: 30th Nov 2017
Important Links for NCR 446 Act Apprentice Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
You may Also Like
- Notification NCR Recruitment 2018 Notification for 1091 JE, Clerk, Technician Vacancies Apply @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in