NIA Explosive Expert, Photographer Recruitment 2019 Notification @ nia.gov.in. National Investigation Agency has recently released the recruitment Notification for Explosive Expert, Photographer of 18 Vacancies on its Official website nia.gov.in. The Offline Application will be available from 07.01.2019 and the last date of the Application is 07.02.2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in NIA can apply Offline on its official site nia.gov.in.
NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification for 18 Explosive Expert, Photographer Vacancies Apply @ nia.gov.in
National Investigation Agency has Released Advertisement for 18 Explosive Expert, Photographer Posts in its Official Website i.e., nia.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Offlineafter reading complete details of the National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 | Apply Offline 18 Explosive Expert, Photographer Posts @ nia.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, NIA job Pay Scale Details, NIA Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 | Apply Offline 18 Explosive Expert, Photographer Posts @ nia.gov.in through Offline mode on or before the last Date i.e., 07.02.2019
NIA Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Explosive Expert, Photographer|
|No. of Posts||18|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
NIA Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: National Investigation Agency
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total: 18 Posts
- Explosive Expert: 03
- Biology Expert: 01
- Cyber Forensic Examiner: 04
- Technical Forensic Psychologist: 03
- Crime Scene Assistant: 06
- Photographer: 01
- Master’s degree in Chemistry / M.Sc / B. Sc
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering / Computer Technology
- Masters’ degree in Computer Application / Computer Science
- Masters’ degree in Criminology / Clinical Psychology
- Bachelors’ Degree / Diploma holder in photography
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,77,500/- as Per Regulations of NIA
As Per Rules. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How To Apply for NIA National Investigation Agency Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website nia.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for NIA Explosive Expert, Photographer recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 07.01.2019
Starting Date of Application: 07.01.2019
Last Date to Apply: 07.02.2019