The National Institute of Fashion Technology has released the notification for the Assistant Professor post with a total of 179 Vacancies. The NIFT Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 is available in this article in pdf format so that the applicants can easily download. Marks obtained in Part-I (written test) shall be qualifying marks for evaluation of Part-II. Part-II (written test) shall be evaluated only in respect of those candidates who have secured minimum cut off marks as decided by the Competent Authority in Part-I. Marks obtained in Part-II shall carry a weight of 30% to be considered by the Selection Committee in addition to the performance of the candidate in Presentation/Class Room Lecture/Demonstration (30%) and in an interview (40%). The comparative weight for written test, presentation (classroom) and interview will thus be 30%, 30%, and 40% respectively.
Latest Update: The direct link to download NIFT Assistant Professor Syllabus PDF 2019 is given at the end of the post
NIFT Assistant Professor Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Examination||NIFT Recruitment 2019|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||179 Vacancies|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Exam Date||July 18th, 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||September 6th, 2019|
|Exam Key Status||Available Here|
NIFT Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2019
|Part||Name of the Subject||Marks|
Download NIFT Asst Professor Syllabus 2019
Syllabus for NIFT Asst Professor Exam 2019 – Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction
NIFT Asst Professor Syllabus 2019 PDF – General Awareness
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months,
- Overview of Indian Financial System,
- History of the Indian banking system,
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Parliament.
- Basic GK.
- Indian Economy.
- Inventions in the World.
- Basic Computer.
- Famous Books & Authors.
NIFT Assistant Professor Exam Syllabus – Aptitude
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time and Work, Speed, Distance and time
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Compound Interest.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Problems on Trains.
- Volume and Surface Area,
- Races and Games.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Numbers.
- Odd Man Out.
- Simple Interest.
- Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares,
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Square Roots.
- Mixture and Allegations.
- Partnership Business.
- Time and Distance.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationships between Numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Boats and Streams.
Assistant Professor NIFT Syllabus 2019 – Data Interpretation
- Table Chart
- Pie Chart
- Bar Graphs
- Line Graphs
- Combined Data Sets
NIFT Exam Syllabus 2019 – Numerical Ability
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Number System
- GCF & LCM
- Decimals & Fraction
- Square roots
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Miscellaneous etc
- Data Sufficiency etc
NITF Asst Professor Syllabus PDF – Mental Ability
- Conversion of information to data ‐ collection,
- compilation and presentation of data ‐
- diagrams ‐
- Parametric representation of data
- ‐Analytical interpretation of data ‐
- Percentage ‐
- Highest Common Factor (HCF) ‐
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) ‐
- Ratio and Proportion ‐
- Simple interest ‐
- Compound interest ‐
- Area ‐ Volume‐
- Time and Work –
- Probability ‐
- Information technology ‐
- Basic terms, Communications ‐
- Application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) ‐
- Decision making and problem-solving ‐
- Basics in Computers / Computer terminology.
NIFT Asst Professor Syllabus 2019 Download Link
|Official Website of NIFT||Click Here|
|NIFT Assistant Professor Syllabus 2019 Download||Click Here|