- NIMCET 2022 Notification | NIMCET Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Results @ www.nimcet.in
- NIMCET 2022: Registration, Exam Date (June 20), Syllabus, Pattern Details
- NIMCET 2022 Notification | NIMCET Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Results @ nimcet.in
NIMCET 2022 Notification | NIMCET Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Results @ www.nimcet.in
NIMCET 2022:NIMCET 2022 Notification has been released on 4th April 2022.NIMCET or National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications Common Entrance Test is an exam conducted by one of the below-mentioned participating NITs for admissions to their MCA programs This exam is organized by the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on a rotation basis. This year, it is conducted by the NIT, Surathkal. NIT MCA is a national-level entrance exam conducted to offer admission in the MCA courses at different nits across the country. Various nits such as Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Tiruchirappalli & Warangal. Applicants can check the complete information about NIMCET 2022 examination from this article, including the application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility, syllabus, etc. The application is available online and aspirants need to provide valid details in it. Register online, fill in other required details in the online application, upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature and make payment of the application fee.
NIMCET 2022: Registration, Exam Date (June 20), Syllabus, Pattern Details
|Name of the Exam||NIMES|
|Full-Form||NIT MCA Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Technology (NITs)|
|Online application form release||4th April 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||4th May 2022|
|Exam Date||20th June 2022|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs|
NIMCET 2022 Notification | NIMCET Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Results @ nimcet.in
Eligibility Criteria For NIMCET 2022
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should hold B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons) / BCA / BIT of minimum 3 years full-time OR B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Open Universities Candidates: Students who have completed B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons)/BCA/ BIT of 3 years from Open Universities are also eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: The applicants who appear in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Indian National applicants must secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% marks or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC, ST).
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear in the exam.
Application Fee For NIMCET 2022
How to Apply NIMCET 2022 Online
- Visit the official website @ nimcet.in
- See the content of table NIMCET 2022
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Enter primary details and submit for payment of application fee
- Make payments online
- Login through Journal number again
- Fill remaining details
- Finally, Submit the NIMCET application form
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Important Dates for NIMCET 2022
|Publication of NIMCET 2022 advertisement||28-Mar-2022|
|Opening date for registration||04-Apr-2022|
|Last date for online submission of application form||04-May-2022 (up to 5 pm)|
|Availability of Admit card on web for download||06-June-2022|
|NIMCET 2022 examination||20-June-2022|
|Date of publication of result||05-Jul-2022|
|Choice filling||07-Jul-2022 to 12-Jul-2022|
|First Round of Allotment||18-Jul-2022|
|The first round of physical reporting at the nearest reporting center||23-Jul-2022 to 25-Jul-2022|
|The second round of Allotment / Upgradation||29-07-2022|
The second round of reporting at the nearest reporting center only for Fresh allottees and allottees whose seats are upgraded and if they wish to modify their option; otherwise (need not report).
|03-Aug-2022 to 04-Aug-2022|
|Third round of Allotment / Upgradation||08-Aug-2022|
Reporting of all allottees for final admission
(First and Second round) in-person to the allotted institute and Surrendering of the allotted seats by those who do not wish to join the allotted institute but wish to participate in the final round of allotment.
|16-Aug-2022 to 17-Aug-2022|
|Commencement of classes for admitted students||18-Aug-2022|
|Announcement of vacant seats||20-Aug-2022|
|Fresh Choice Filling only for the vacant seats||22-Aug-2022|
|The final round of Seat allotment||27-Aug-2022|
|The final round of reporting for admission at the allotted institute||01-Sep-2022|
Important Links of NIMCET 2022 Notification
NIMCET Exam Pattern
- Duration of Exam: The total time given for the whole exam is two hours.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through pen and paper-based mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in the English language only.
- Types of Questions: It will be based on Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Questions: A total of 120 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||40|
NIMCET 2022 Admit Card
The Admit Card for NIMCET 2022 will be made available online only. The applicants will be able to download their Admit Card by entering the Username and Password. It is mandatory for candidates to produce the Admit Card at the Test Centre, failing which, they will not be allowed to sit for the test. Admit Cards will not be sent individually to the candidates through post.
NIMCET 2022 Result
The result of NIMCET 2022 shall be declared in online mode only. Candidates can download their NIMCET 2022 rank card by logging through their hall ticket number and password.
NIMCET 2022 Counselling
Candidate, who will make the merit list will be allowed to appear for counseling of NIMCET 2022. The shortlisted candidates will be required to fill their choices in online mode.