NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017 — Scientist B, Staff Nurse, JRF, Project Technician Apply Online @ www.nirt.res.in
Scientist B, Staff Nurse & Other Posts: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Indian Council of Medical Research, Chennai has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Scientist B Medical, Staff Nurse, Project Technical Officer, Assistant & Technician III– Lab, Data Entry Operator Grade B, Project Technical Officer, Technician III (Pharmacist) & Other vacancies under “STREAM STAGE II” Project purely on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 17-04-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Job Details for NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Posts: 07
Name of the Posts:
1. Scientist B Medical: 01
2. Project Technical Officer (Statistics /Life Sciences): 01
3. Staff Nurse: 01
4. Junior Nurse/ Health Visitor: 01
5. Project Technician II (Lab): 02
6. Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 01
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Scale of Pay||Age Limit|
|1||Scientist B -Medical||01||Rs.61000/- per month||35 Years|
|2||Project Technical Officer||01||Rs.32000/- per month||30 Years|
|3||Staff Nurse||01||Rs.31500/- per month|
|4||Junior Nurse/Health Visitor||01||Rs.18000/- per month||28 Years|
|5||Project Technician II (Lab)||02||Rs.17000/- per month|
|6||Data Entry Operator -Grade B||01||Rs.18000/- per month|
Educational Qualification for NITR Chennai Recruitment 2017:
For post 1 candidates must have acquired MBBS degree recognized by MCI and registered in the appropriate Council with two years Research/ Teaching experience.
For post 2 candidates must have acquired Graduation in Statistics/ Life Science from a recognized university with five years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s Degree in Psychology/ Statistics.
For post 3 candidates must have acquired Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered Nurse or ANM with any State Nursing Council.
For post 4 candidates must have Passed High School or equivalent with Science subject plus Certificate course in ANM with five years experience from a recognized Institute/ Board.
For post 5 candidates must have Passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized board with five years of experience in related field from a govt. / recognized institution, 12th Std or equivalent with science subjects and B.Sc as equivalent to 2 and 3 years of experience respectively.
For post 6 candidates must have Passed 12th pass in Science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and or 2 years’ experience in ‘Electronic Data Processing’ work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization with speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Required Age for NITR Chennai Recruitment 2017:
For post 1 candidates age limit should be below 35 years.
For post 2,3 candidates age limit should be below 30 years.
For post 4,5,6 candidates age limit should be below 28 years.
– Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Selection Process for NITR Chennai Recruitment 2017:
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test/ interview.
Application Fee for NITR Chennai Recruitment 2017:
Rs.100/- (No Fee SC/ST, PH and women candidates). Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of Director, NIRT, Chennai. payable at Chennai.
How to Apply for NITR Chennai Recruitment 2017:
All eligible and interested candidates have to apply in prescribed format as given in the www.nirt.res.in & www.icmr.nic.in website and dully filled application form along with relevant certificates should be send to the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031 on or before 26/04/2017
Important Date for NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017
Last date: April 26, 2017
NIRT Chennai Recruitment | Apply For Medical & Non Medical Posts
NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017:
Dear candidates, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has published jobs notification named as NIRT Chennai Recruitment. The organization is going to hire career oriented candidates for Medical & Non-Medical Jobs. Interested candidates may fill the application form for available NIRT Chennai Jobs till 5th December 2016.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Name of the Posts||Medical & Non Medical Posts|
|Qualification||Ph.D/ Master’s degree|
|Last Date To Apply||05th December 2016|
Candidates, who want to do job in any reputed organization, may grab this opportunity and must apply for the available posts by filling the application form.
NIRT Chennai Vacancies:
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non – Medical)
- DOTS Treatment supporters
- Candidates, who want to apply, must have Master’s degree in Social Science/Health Science /Epidemiology/Public Health from a recognized university and having also 2 years’ experience.
- Applicants should be Ph.D holder in Social Sciences/Health Science /Epidemiology/Public health and must have Knowledge of computer application or data management.
- Contenders must have two years R & D experience in relevant subject after obtaining essential qualification for the post of Scientist ‘B’ (Non – Medical).
- Aspirant should be 12th passed from recognized board and having also two years work experience in health/TB/ RNTCP related work in a recognized organization/institution for DOTS Treatment supporters.
- Applicants should not exceed 35 years for the post of Scientist ‘B’ (Non – Medical) and DOTS Treatment supporters must be 25 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be as per the rules of organization or government.
|Scientist ‘B’ (Non – Medical)||Rs.44730/- + HRA of Rs.6300/- per month|
|DOTS Treatment supporters||Rs. 8,000/- per month|
- Applying candidates must be paid application of Rs. 100/- in shape of demand draft in favor of Director, NIRT, Chennai from any National Bank.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST, PH and women candidates, who are applying.
Mode of selection:
- Candidates have to send application form in prescribed form and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test.
- Those contenders will be performed well in written test, which will be conducted by the NIRT, will get selected.
Way to apply for National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment:
- First of all candidates must go through the official website of the organization that is www.nirt.res.in
- Now candidates need to go to the “News” section at below on the home page and press on “Applications are invited for the Project post of Scientist ‘B'(Non Medical) and DOTS Treatment supporters”.
- After it, a new page will open; candidates have to read the advertisement first to be very carefully.
- Then download the application form and fill all mandatory details in the application form.
- After filling complete details candidates need to check it again and then attach all relevant documents such as caste certificate (for SC/ ST and other reserved castes), qualification certificate, experience certificate etc. along with the form.
- Enclose the application form in an envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the post Applied” and “Name of the project”.
- After it, send the application form on the correct address which is stated below on or before the last date which is 5th December 2016.
Office of the Director,
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR),
No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai- 600 031
Date to remember:
Last date of sending application form: 5th December 2016
For Official Notification: Press Here
- NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017 — Scientist B, Staff Nurse, JRF, Project Technician Apply Online @ www.nirt.res.in
- Job Details for NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification for NITR Chennai Recruitment 2017:
- Essential Qualification:
- Required Age for NITR Chennai Recruitment 2017:
- Selection Process for NITR Chennai Recruitment 2017:
- Application Fee for NITR Chennai Recruitment 2017:
- How to Apply for NITR Chennai Recruitment 2017:
- Important Date for NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017
- Important link for NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017
- NIRT Chennai Recruitment | Apply For Medical & Non Medical Posts