NIT Trichy Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Notification @ nitt.edu. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has recently released the recruitment Notification for Assistant Professor of 134 Vacancies on its Official website nitt.edu. The Online Application will be available from 30/01/2019 and the last date of the Application is 28/02/2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in NIT Trichy can apply Online on its official site nitt.edu.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Notification for 134 Assistant Professor Vacancies Apply @ nitt.edu
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has Released Advertisement for 134 Assistant Professor Posts in its Official Website i.e., nitt.edu. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 134 Assistant Professor Posts @ nitt.edu. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, NIT Trichy job Pay Scale Details, NIT Trichy Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Tamil Nadu Govt Job seekers can apply for National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 134 Assistant Professor Posts @ nitt.edu through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 28/02/2019
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy)|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||134|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
NIT Trichy Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Number of Assistant Professor positions to be filled in Trichy NIT is 134. Department wise vacancies are given below.
- Chemical Engineering-04
- Civil Engineering-15
- Computer Applications-09
- Computer Science and Engineering-10
- Energy and Environment-04
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering-11
- Humanities and Social Sciences-07
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering-04
- Management Studies-10
- Mechanical Engineering-11
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering-09
- Production Engineering-14
Ph.D. in the relevant / equivalent discipline and shall have First Class in the preceding degrees :-
1. For All Engineering Departments: B.Tech. or any equivalent degree and M.Tech. or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
2. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree directly after B.Tech. from reputed Institutions, if other norms are fulfilled.
3. For Humanities/ Management/ Applied Sciences: B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. or any equivalent undergraduate degree and/ or M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com./ M.B.A./ MCA or any equivalent P.G. degree in relevant discipline.
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Level-10 in VII CPC (Pay Band-3 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000 in VI CPC) as Per Regulations of NIT Trichy
35 years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Department Presentation & Interview
How To Apply for NIT Trichy National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website nitt.edu.
- On the Home page search for NIT Trichy Assistant Professor recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 30/01/2019
Starting Date of Application: 30/01/2019
Last Date to Apply: 28/02/2019