- NWR Notification 2017 | Last date to apply: 29.11.2017 | Download Official Notification @ www.rrcjaipur.in
- Vacancy Details of NWR Apprentices Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for North Western Railway (NWR) Apprentices Jobs 2017
- Educational Qualifications for NWR Apprentices Vacancies
- Age Limit for NWR Apprentices Posts
- Selection Process of NWR Bharti 2017 – Apprentices
- Application Fee for Apprentices Posts
- How to Apply for NWR Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for NWR Apprentices Posts 2017
- Important Links for NWR 1164 Apprentices Vacancies
North Western Railway(NWR) has released NWR Recruitment Notification-2017 for the post of 1164 vacancies for the posts of Apprentices. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.rrcjaipur.in and jobsbadi.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs . Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 29.11.2017.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
NWR Notification 2017 | Last date to apply: 29.11.2017 | Download Official Notification @ www.rrcjaipur.in
North Western Railway invites applications for the posts of Apprentices of 1164 vacancies on its official website www.rrcjaipur.in. The details of NWR Notification 2017 are available at jobsbadi.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 29.11.2017. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Organization/Company Name: North Western Railway
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Educational Qualifications: 10th/ITI
No. of Vacancies: 1164
Job Location: Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Official Website: www.rrcjaipur.in
Vacancy Details of NWR Apprentices Jobs 2017
Total No. of Posts : 1164 Posts
Unit wise Vacancies :
Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Ajmer : 153 Posts
Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Bikaner : 168 Posts
Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Jaipur : 84 Posts
Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Jodhpur : 39 Posts
B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer, NWR RRC JP : 210 Posts
B.T.C. LOCO Ajmer, NWR RRC JP : 126 Posts
Carriage Works Shop Bikaner, NWR RRC JP : 90 Posts
Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur, NWR RRC JP : 294 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Western Railway (NWR) Apprentices Jobs 2017
NWR Recruitment 2017-18 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Apprentices posts
Educational Qualifications for NWR Apprentices Vacancies
To apply for Apprentices posts of NWR Recruitment 2017, following qualifications are required. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Applicants must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit for NWR Apprentices Posts
For full details of post wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Eligible Candidates must be between 15 to 24 years as on 30.10.2017
Selection Process of NWR Bharti 2017 – Apprentices
Applicants who are applying for NWR recruitment will be selected as per below criteria.
Computer Based Test (CBT) OR Written Examination followed by aptitude/Speed/Skill test (wherever applicable), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Application Fee for Apprentices Posts
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD: No Fee/-.
How to Apply for NWR Latest Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website for North Western Railway Board.
- Search for Latest Recruitment Notifications.
- Click on the NWR Apprentice Advt.
- Read all instructions and conditions carefully.
- Click “Online Apply”.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Upload the required copies of documents.
- Make the application fee payment if applicable.
- Submit the application form before timed out.
- Finally, take a printout for future use.
Important Dates for NWR Apprentices Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: 30.10.2017
Closing Date of Application: 29.11.2017
Important Links for NWR 1164 Apprentices Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here