Northern Railway Jobs 2023 30 Senior Resident Posts Apply Walk-in at nr.indianrailways.gov.in | Northern Railway (Northern Railway) has issued Notification 2023 regarding 30 Senior Resident Job Openings. Eligible Candidates can Apply Walk-in Through Official website nr.indianrailways.gov.in | Northern Railway Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, Northern Railway Admit Card Date, Northern Railway Exam Date, Northern Railway Result Date and Northern Railway Last Date Details Given below in www.sarkarialert.org. Check before Applying.
- Northern Railway Bharti 2023 | Apply 30 Senior Resident Posts
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Details
- Eligibility Details for Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
Northern Railway Bharti 2023 | Apply 30 Senior Resident Posts
Northern Railway has released on its official website nr.indianrailways.gov.in. The Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 | Apply Walk-in 30 Senior Resident Posts @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in it consist 30 Senior Resident posts. All New Delhi Govt Job Aspirants may check this Notification Details in Northern Railway official Website @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in and www.sarkarialert.org.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Employment Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|No. of Posts||30|
|Educational Qualifications||Post Graduate Degree|
Eligibility Details for Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
Senior Resident : 30 Posts
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/ NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI/ NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- SR-ONCOLOGY:- Candidates should be MD/ DNB ( General Medicine) or MS/ DNB (General Surgery) with one year experience in Oncology/ Onco-surgery
|Name of the Category||Regular age Criteria||Age relaxation – In Case of nonavailability of candidates with an age limit|
|General/ UR||37 years||40 years|
|OBC||40 years||43 years|
|SC/ ST||42 years||45 years|
Those selected for this Northern Railway Recruitment will get pay Scale of Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry level. Allowances as admissible will be paid per month.
Selection will be based on their performance in Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
Job Seekers who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against Northern Railway Senior Resident notification may attend for walk-in interview along with their original documents, one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their educational qualification including attempt certificate, age etc. Check Interview Venue, Date & Time which are mentioned below.
The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:
AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL
|Walk-in Interview Date/Time||18th&19th April 2023|
|Venue:||AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL|
Complete Information, Notification Links:
You may Also Like
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020, 63 Para Medical Staff Posts | Walk-in
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply 749 Station Master, Goods Guard, Ticket Clerk Posts @ rrcnr.org
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2019: Apply for 678 Goods Guard Jobs Bharti
- Northern Railway Jobs 2019 | 50 Patwari Clerk, Junior Engineer, Technician Vacancies
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply 50 JE, Technician & Patwari Clerk Posts @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in