NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 40 Apprentice vacancy | Application form at npcil.nic.in | Last Date : 16-8-2017
NPCIL invites online Applications to filling up for the posts of 40 Apprentice Vacancies under NPCIL Recruitment 2017 . All Eligible & interested candidates who fulfill required qualification may apply Online for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Notification through official website www.npcil.nic.in| Last date :16-8-2017
For More details about NPCIL Recruitment 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…Recruitment 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 40 Apprentices Posts | Apply Online at npcil.nic.in
Details for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organisation : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Total No. of Posts: 40
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Name of the Designated Trade:
1. Fitter: 09 Posts
2. Turner: 03 Posts
3. Machinist: 03 Posts
4. Electrician: 09 Posts
5. Instrument Mechanic: 02 Posts
6. Electronic Mechanic: 03 Posts
7. PASAA: 09 Posts
8. Welder: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Education and Qualification
- Candidates who have completed 10th, ITI Eligible to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2017
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 16 years and Maximum 22 years.
- Age relaxation:- There is no age relaxation.
Selected and Eligible Candidates for this NPCIL Notification posts will get a amount of Rs.23000/- month to month pay scale as per Government norms with Rs.good amount of grand pay.
- The selection of the candidate is based on academic merit and medical exam which must be judged according to NPCIL kakarpur Gujarat Apprentice Vacancy 2017 or NPCIL Gujarat Trade apprentice recruitment 2017 or NPCIL PASSA Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 or NPCIL Trade apprentice vacancy application form download 2017 or NPCIL Various ITI trade apprentice recruitment 2017 or Download application form of NPCIL ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017.
- Aspirants can check their Application fee on official website
How to Apply for Ramjas College University of Delhi Assistant Professor Notification 2017
- Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format, affixing passport size photograph on it along with self attested copies of all supported documents to Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Po- Anumala, Via- Vyara, Dist- Tapi, Pin-394651, Gujarat on or before 16-08-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online : 16-8-2017
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 40 Apprentices Posts | Apply Online at npcil.nic.in
- Details for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- Education and Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application fee
- How to Apply for Ramjas College University of Delhi Assistant Professor Notification 2017
- Important Dates
- NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF & Online Application Form link