NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online/ Offline for 91 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL ) invited Online/ Offline applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Trade Apprentice Posts through NPCIL official notification 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Central Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply Online/ Offline for these NPCIL Trade Apprentice jobs before 3rd March 2022. Official website of NPCIL is npcil.nic.in recruitment 2022.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Job Vacancy for 91 Trade Apprentice
NPCIL Recruitment 2022: NPCIL recruitment notifications are released by NPCIL in their official website npcil.nic.in. All NPCIL Job notifications are updated on 3rd March 2022, Candidates can apply for NPCIL Jobs via Official website. Here we updated latest and upcoming NPCIL recruitment notifications 2022.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of The Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL )|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||91|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline Process|
|Last Date||3rd March 2022|
NPCIL Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Trade Apprentice: 91 Posts
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||11|
|Lab Assitant – (Chemical Plant)||05|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Trade Apprentice Jobs, should complete 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.7,700 – 8,855/- as Per Regulations of NPCIL
Minimum Age Limit: 16 Years & Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Refer Official Notification
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Merit Basis
How To Apply for NPCIL Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2022
- Candidates, log on to the Official website npcil.nic.in.
- On the Home page search for NPCIL Trade Apprentice recruitment notification 2022. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online/ Offline Link/Online/ Offline Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can download the Application form from the official website npcil.nic.in and then fill it with all the required details and attach all the required documents then send it to the Address mentioned below before the last date of the Notification i.e. 3rd March 2022.
Address to Send Application Form
- Deputy Manager (HRM),
- HRM Section,
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
- Madras Atomic Power station,
- Kalpakam – 603 102,
- Chengalpattu District,
- Tamil Nadu.
Date of Notification: 4th February 2022
Starting Date of Application: 4th February 2022
Last Date to Apply: 3rd March 2022
You may Also Like
- NPCIL Recruitment 2023 (Apply Online) for 193 Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse & Other Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 295 Trade Apprentice Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 243 Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Steno, Assistant Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Apply for 50 Apprentices Posts