NPCIL Non-Technical Staff, Dental Technician Recruitment 2019 Notification @ npcil.co.in. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd has recently released the recruitment Notification for Non-Technical Staff, Dental Technician of 24 Vacancies on its Official website npcil.co.in. The Online Application will be available from 01-02-2019 and the last date of the Application is 19-02-2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in NPCIL can apply Online on its official site npcil.co.in.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification for 24 Non-Technical Staff, Dental Technician Vacancies Apply @ npcil.co.in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd has Released Advertisement for 24 Non-Technical Staff, Dental Technician Posts in its Official Website i.e., npcil.co.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 24 Non-Technical Staff, Dental Technician Posts @ npcil.co.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, NPCIL job Pay Scale Details, NPCIL Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Karnataka Govt Job seekers can apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 24 Non-Technical Staff, Dental Technician Posts @ npcil.co.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 19-02-2019
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Technical Staff, Dental Technician|
|No. of Posts||24|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
NPCIL Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist/Mechanics)||1|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Mechanical)||1|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Health Physics)||1|
- Assistant Grade-1(HR) : A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks.
- Assistant Grade-1(F&A) : A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with minimum 50% marks
- Assistant Grade-1(C&MM) : A Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) OR Commerce with minimum 50% marks.
- Steno Grade-1 : A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist/Mechanics) : H.S.C. (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks + Two years Diploma in Dental Technician(Hygienist/Mechanics) recognised by Dental Council of India.
- Scientific Assistant/B (Mechanical) : Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). Diploma should be in Mechanical Discipline with 60% or above marks and English as one of the subject at SSC or HSC Level Examinations.
- Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Health Physics) : B.Sc. with a minimum 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be in Physics as Principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary. OR with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary. OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- Sub Officer-B : SSC or Equivalent plus Sub-Officers’ course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License will be given preference. Must have relevant experience of 12 years (5 years as Leading Fireman) OR 15 years’ experience as Fireman/Driver-cum-operator.
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary as Per Regulations of NPCIL
|Name of the Post||Age limit as on 19.02.2019|
|Assistant Grade-1(HR)||21 to 28 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist/Mechanics)||18 to 24 years|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Mechanical)||18 to 30 years|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Health Physics)||18 to 25 years|
|Sub Officer-B||40 years. (Maximum 5 years Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed in the case of candidates with longer experience and outstanding merit and to the departmental candidates)|
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Examination (Preliminary Test + Advanced Test) + Skill Test
How To Apply for NPCIL Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website npcil.co.in.
- On the Home page search for NPCIL Non-Technical Staff, Dental Technician recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 01-02-2019
Starting Date of Application: 01-02-2019
Last Date to Apply: 19-02-2019