NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Notification @ npcil.nic.in. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd has recently released the recruitment Notification for Trade Apprentices of 57 Vacancies on its Official website npcil.nic.in. The Online Application will be available from 07th Feb 2019 and the last date of the Application is 28th Feb 2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in NPCIL can apply Online on its official site npcil.nic.in.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification for 57 Trade Apprentices Vacancies Apply @ npcil.nic.in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd has Released Advertisement for 57 Trade Apprentices Posts in its Official Website i.e., npcil.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 57 Trade Apprentices Posts @ npcil.nic.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, NPCIL job Pay Scale Details, NPCIL Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Tamil Nadu Govt Job seekers can apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 57 Trade Apprentices Posts @ npcil.nic.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 28th Feb 2019
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||57|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||28th Feb 2019|
NPCIL Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||2|
|Pump Operator cum mechanic||10|
|Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial air conditioning||5|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Trade Apprentices Jobs, should complete 10th/ ITI from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.13000/- per month as Per Regulations of NPCIL
16 years to 24 years as on 28 Feb 2019. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in ITI standard/ course
How To Apply for NPCIL Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website npcil.nic.in.
- On the Home page search for NPCIL Trade Apprentices recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Address: Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District – 627106
Date of Notification: 07th Feb 2019
Starting Date of Application: 07th Feb 2019
Last Date to Apply: 28th Feb 2019
You may Also Like
- NPCIL Recruitment 2023 (Out) for 128 Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Posts
- NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 325 Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2023 (Apply Online) for 193 Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse & Other Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 295 Trade Apprentice Posts