NSPCL Recruitment 2017 – 44 Trainee, Officer Posts | Apply @ www.eapplicationonline.com
Sail Power Company Limited has transmitted A job advertisement regarding NSPCL Recruitment. Applications are invited from Result oriented and skillful Job appliers for filling up 44 vacant posts of Trainee, Officer in various disciplines.
Contenders who are willing to make their career in this organization may apply for NSPCL Jobs. They have to submit the form through online mode before last date which is 29th April 2017. Aspirants can gain other relevant details about NSPCL Recruitment 2017 through this page official website.
Job Details for NSPCL Recruitment 2017
Name of Organisation: Sail Power Company Limited
Vacancy Name: Trainee, Officer
Total posts: 44
Category: Government Jobs
Application Process: Online
NSPCL Vacancy Details:
1. Officer (Finance) – 02
2. Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainee – 04
3. DET (Mechanical) – 15
4. DET (Electrical) – 12
5. DET (C&I) – 03
6. Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee – 04
7. DET (Electrical) – 01
8. DET (C&I) – 01
Job seekers should have completed the education as Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree / CA / ICWA with good academic records from well recognised Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
Examination Fee Details:
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 300/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH / Ex-S categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Limitations on Age:
- Applicants who are interested to apply for above mentioned post they should not be exceeding than 37 Years (For Officer), 27 Years (For Jr. Officer), 25 Years (For DET), 27 Years (For Lab Assistant).
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per organization norms.
Salary & Pay Band:
Successfully recruited applicants for Trainee, Officer will attain attractive and impressive salary of Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/- (For Officer), Rs. 15,500 – 34,500/- (For Jr.Officer, DET), Rs. 11,500 – 26,000/- (For Lab Assistant) from organization.
Mode of Selction process:
- Selection of applicants for Trainee, Officer Will be based on Written Exam, Skill Test and Personal Interview.
How To Fill NSPCL Application Form?:
- Candidates who want to apply for NSPCL vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://www.eapplicationonline.com.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read the advertisement and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Important date for NSPCL Recruitment 2017:
Online Registration of Application Form Ends On : 29-04-2017.