NTPC Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification @ ntpc.co.in. NTPC Limited has recently released the recruitment Notification for Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee of 107 Vacancies on its Official website ntpc.co.in. The Online Application will be available from 25.10.2018 and the last date of the Application is 24.11.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in NTPC can apply Online on its official site ntpc.co.in.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 107 Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee Vacancies Apply @ ntpc.co.in
NTPC Limited has Released Advertisement for 107 Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee Posts in its Official Website i.e., ntpc.co.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the NTPC Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 107 Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee Posts @ ntpc.co.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, NTPC job Pay Scale Details, NTPC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Odisha Govt Job seekers can apply for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 107 Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee Posts @ ntpc.co.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 24.11.2018
NTPC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||NTPC Limited (NTPC)|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee|
|No. of Posts||107|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
NTPC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: NTPC Limited
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total – 107 Posts
Diploma Engineer Trainee
- Mechanical -28 Posts
- Electrical – 15 Posts
- C & I – 10 Posts
- Civil – 02 Posts
- Fitter – 22 Posts
- Electrician – 12 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 08 Posts
- Lab Assistant Chemistry – 06 Posts
- Shop Keeper – 04 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee Jobs, should complete Diploma / Degree / Engineering with Relevant Fields / ITI 10th from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Diploma Trainee: Rs. 15,500 to Rs. 34,500 /- ITI Trainee: Rs. 11,500 to Rs. 26,000/- as Per Regulations of NTPC
Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 27 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Online Test
How To Apply for NTPC NTPC Limited Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website ntpc.co.in.
- On the Home page search for NTPC Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 25.10.2018
Starting Date of Application: 25.10.2018
Last Date to Apply: 24.11.2018
You may Also Like
- NTPC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 152 Mining Sirdar & Mine Survey Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2023 (Apply Online) for 66 Assistant Manager Posts
- NTPC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 66 Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 218 Trade Apprentice Posts