Odisha Government Recruitment 2017 – 105 Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs | Apply Online at www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
Odisha Government Recruitment 2017 : Mayurbhanj District Office has announced 105 vacancies/posts for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff. This vacancy is allowed through normal quota, candidate who want to apply for Mayurbhanj District Office current vacancies can apply offline through Jobsarkari.com on or before 03/06/2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, useful web links to apply, notification attachments, official site are given below.For more details can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
Candidates who want to apply for the above Mayurbhanj District Office 105 Vacancies can read the information below and go through notification if they want the detailed information.
Odisha Government Jobs 2017
|Name of The Organization:||Odisha Secondary School Teacher Board|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Odisha Government Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
TGT Science (CBZ) – 13 Posts
TGT Science (PCM) – 10 Posts
TGT Arts – 21 Posts
PET – 12 Posts
Sanskrit Teacher – 12 Posts
Hindi Teacher – 12 Posts
Junior Clerk cum DEO – 13 Posts
Peon – 12 Posts
Education Qualification for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Board Recruitment 2017 :
The basic Qualification for the mentioned vacancies is Plus Two. All the candidates who got their B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, B.A.B.Ed, C.P.Ed can apply for the relevant Posts. For the Peon Post, the Qualification for the candidate is Class 7th. For all the Posts it is better to have some Computer Knowledge. For Sanskrit Teaching Post the candidate should have Degree or Shastri and Sikshya Shastri Course. For Hindi Teaching Post, the applicant can have B.H.Ed or Hindi Sikshyan Parangat or any equivalent disciplines.
Age Criteria for Odish Recruitmnet 2017 :
The minimum age criteria for the applicants is 21 years whereas the maximum Age Limit is 32 years. All the candidates who are eligible for the posts with Age Limit can apply for the vacancies. Age Relaxation will be given as per the Odisha Recruitment Board norms. Follow official notification.
Salary Details for Odisha Teaching and Non Teaching Posts :
For the Selected candidates the Odisha Board has fixed the pay band as per the organization norms. The basic Pay Scale is Rs 4750 for the Peon Post. The maximum Pay Scale for the Teaching Posts is Rs 9300. The Salary for Non-Teaching Staff is Rs 5200.
Selection Procedure for Odish Recruitment 2017 :
Depending upon teaching/ non-teaching posts, the selection process will also vary. For teaching posts, merit list will be prepared on the basis of applicant’s academic records. Incase of Clerk post, applicants would be called for a written exam first and later qualifying aspirants with good marks would be subjected to skill test in Computer.
For Peon job, to test the reading and writing ability of candidates a written exam would be organized. Also aspirants would be subjected to cycling test, as a last stage of selection. By seeing the performance of aspirants in above said tests, finally selection decisions would be taken.
- Teaching posts: Academic Assessment
- Clerk job: Written Exam and Computer based Skill Test
- Peon job: Written Exam and Cycling Test
Exam/Application Fee for Mayurbhanji District Office Recruitment 2017 :
There is an Application fee for all the Category, General, and Female candidates. To Participate in the selection process candidates need to remit fee in the form of Demand draft on favour of District Welfare Officer Mayurbhanj which is payable at SBI Main branch, Baripada. To know more details view official website.
The District Welfare Officer,
Mayurbhanj – 757002
Odisha Government Jobs Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Interested Candidates can download the Odisha Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Jobs Exam Syllabus, pattern from the official website of the organisation. Previous year question papers, model papers all are available at the official website.
How to Apply Odisha Government Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
Follow the instructions which are provided below to apply for the Odisha Teaching and Non-Teaching vacancies.
- Visit the official website which is www.mayurbhanj.nic.in.
- Look for the latest notification on the official page.
- Download the Official notification as well as Application Form on the home page.
- Enter all the details which are necessary for the Application form.
- It is also better to attest the required documents, photographs, and other related details along with Application from.
- This Application should be registered or Speed Post to the concerned address only on or before June 3rd, 2017 till 5 PM.
- If needed you can take print out of the concerned Application form for future reference.
Important Dates for Odisha Government Recruitment 2017
Online Application Starting from – May 3rd, 2017
Online Application Form Last Date – June 3rd, 2017
- Odisha Government Recruitment 2017 – 105 Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs | Apply Online at www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
- Odisha Government Jobs 2017
- Odisha Government Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Vacancy Details:
- Education Qualification for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Board Recruitment 2017 :
- Age Criteria for Odish Recruitmnet 2017 :
- Salary Details for Odisha Teaching and Non Teaching Posts :
- Selection Procedure for Odish Recruitment 2017 :
- Exam/Application Fee for Mayurbhanji District Office Recruitment 2017 :
- Postal Address:
- Odisha Government Jobs Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
- How to Apply Odisha Government Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Important Dates for Odisha Government Recruitment 2017
- Important links for Odisha Government Recruitment 2017