ONGC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 3614 Apprentice Vacancies. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Apprentice Posts through ONGC official notification 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Central Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply Online for these ONGC Apprentice jobs before 15th May 2022. Official website of ONGC is ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in recruitment 2022.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 – Job Vacancy for 3614 Apprentice
ONGC Recruitment 2022: ONGC recruitment notifications are released by ONGC in their official website ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in. All ONGC Job notifications are updated on 15th May 2022, Candidates can apply for ONGC Jobs via Official website. Here we updated latest and upcoming ONGC recruitment notifications 2022.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of The Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||3614|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||15th May 2022|
ONGC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Apprentice: 3614 Posts
A. Northern Sector: Total of 209 posts
1. Dehradun: 159 posts
2. Delhi: 40 posts
3. Jodhpur: 10 posts
B. Mumbai Sector: Total of 305 posts
1. Mumbai: 200 posts
2. Goa: 15 posts
3. Hazira: 74 posts
C. Western Sector: Total of 1434 posts
1. Cambay: 96 Posts
2. Vadodara: 157 Posts
3. Ankleshwar: 438 Posts
4. Ahmedabad: 387 Posts
5. Mehsana: 356 Posts
D. Eastern Sector: Total of 744 posts
1. Jorhat: 110 Posts
2. Silchar: 51 posts
3. Nazira & Sivasagar: 583 posts
E. Southern Sector: Total of 694 posts
1. Chennai: 50 posts
2. Kakinada: 58 posts
3. Rajahmundry: 353 posts
4. Karaikal: 233 posts
F. Central Sector: Total of 228 posts
1. Agartala: 178 posts
2. Kolkata: 50 posts
- Accountant: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Office Assistant: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant: ITI in trade Stenography (English)/Secretarial Practice.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): ITI in COPA Trade.
- Draughtsman (Civil): ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade.
- Electronics Mechanic: ITI in Electronics Mechanic.
- Fitter: ITI in Fitter.
- Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic.
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade.
- Mechanic Diesel: ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade.
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology): ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology): ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology): ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Surveyor: ITI in Surveyor Trade.
- Welder: ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric).
- Civil: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University
- Computer Science: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electronics & Telecommunication: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electrical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electronics: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Instrumentation: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Mechanical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/-
- Trade Apprentices (1 year IT): Rs. 7,700/-
- Trade Apprentices (2 years IT): Rs. 8,050/-
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/-
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of 15.05.2022. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Refer Official Notification
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Merit
How To Apply for ONGC Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Jobs 2022
Interested Candidates may apply Online by visiting Official Website link ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in or Application Link showed below. The Last Date to Apply for this Recruitment Notification is 15th May 2022. Read Complete Details from Below link before Submitting Application Form.
Date of Notification: 27th April 2022
Starting Date of Application: 27th April 2022
Last Date to Apply: 15th May 2022
You may Also Like
- ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 922 Posts
- ONGC Recruitment 2022 for 40 Assistant Legal Adviser & Other Posts @ ongcindia.com
- ONGC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 22 Field Medical Officer & Specialist Posts
- ONGC Non-Executive Result 2019 Advt 8/2018 Selection List is Available Here