Odisha Judicial Service (OPSC) Notification 2017 – 110 Civil Judges Posts | Apply Online at www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha Judicial Service Recruitment 2017 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued Notification for 110 Civil Judges Vacancy Invited in Odisha Judicial Service under Law Department. The Vacancy Detail Advt. No. : 04 of 2017-18, Notification has been Published at the official Web Site www.opsc.gov.in . The Candidate Eligibility Prescribe Criteria Like Age Limit Education Qualification and Other Skills According to Judicial Service in Odisha . Interesing Candidate May Apply Online Before 05 June 2017. Odisha Judicial Service Recruitment 2017 Civil Judges Vacancy Apply All Rules & Eligibility are Given Below.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form
Odisha Judicial Service Commission – Organization is a State Level Standered Government Service Provider . Presently the OPSC has Released 110 Civil Judges Vacancy . This is a good opportunity for Odisha young people who get a job for civil judge Service. Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 06.05.2017 to 05.06.2017 till 11:59 PM.OPSC Recruitment Selection process for Qualify Three Step – Selection will be made on the Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview. Get OPSC Civil Judges Services job Given All Eligibility and Qualification are very Important . So That Candidate must read all instruction about Odisha Judicial Service Commission Civil Judges recruitment Vacancy and after online Apply form, other wise your Application form will be refused .
Job Details for Odisha Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization : Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of the recruitment : Civil Judges
Total Number of Vacancy : 110 recruitment
Educational Eligibility : The Candidate Must have Graduate in Law from a recognized university.
Age Limit : between 23 to 35 years as on 01.08.2017 (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Reserve as per rules of Govt ).
Selection Process : Written Exam and Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Civil Judge recruitment 2017
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Civil Judges – 110
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Civil Judges Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification Odisha Judicial Service Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in law or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply OPSC Recruitment 2017
Age Limit for OPSC Recruitment 2017 : (As on 01.08.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should Minimum 23 Years and Maximum 35 Years. Go through OPSC official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs. 27700-44770/-
Selection Procedure for OPSC Civil Judges
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee for Odisha Judicial Service Recruitment 2017 :
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.300/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
How to apply for OPSC Civil Judges Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Go to OPSC careers page at www.opsc.gov.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of OPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form.
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 06-May-2017
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 05-June-2017
- Last Date to deposit application fee:- 08-June-2017
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017 – 119 Lecturer Posts | Apply Online at www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Recruitment 2017 : Odisha Public Service Commission is going to recruit fresher candidates in India for Lecturers Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they May apply for this post. Last Date of Apply 08-June-2017. Total numbers of vacancies are 119 Posts. Only those candidates are eligible who have passed Master’s Degree in the concerned subjects from recognized University with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade with a 2nd class in the Bachelor’s Degree and NET qualified. Indian citizen having age in between 21 to 33 years can apply for this Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017.
Those who are interested in these Odisha Public Service Commission jobs in India and meet with the whole eligibility criteria related to these Odisha Public Service Commission job below in the same post. Read the whole article carefully before applying.For more Details can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
The recent notification from Odisha PSC displays total vacancies of 119 for the junior lecturer posts. The candidates that meet all the eligibility criteria can start applying for the Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification. Moreover, So, start applying for the OPSC vacancies 2017 before the last date.
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment Job Details
|Total Vacancy to be filled||119 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/ Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/06/2017|
Qualification for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
A candidate should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade with a 2nd Class in the Bachelor’s Degree. Provided that candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade with a 2nd Class in the Bachelor’s Degree. NET in the concerned subject shall remain the compulsory requirement for appointment as Lecturer for those with post-graduate degree, but the candidates having Ph.D. Degree on the concerned subjects shall be eligible and exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
Age Limit for Odish Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
A candidate must be under 33 (thirty three) years and above 21 (twenty one) years of age on the 1 st January 2017, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1984 and not later than 1st January 1996. Age relaxation shall be as per Government Rules prescribed for the purpose. Provided that, a candidate who comes under more than one category mentioned above, he/she will be eligible for only one age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
Selection Procedure Lecturer Recruitment for Odish :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/06/2017
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of career assessment and Viva Voce. The Commission shall short-list the candidates for interview on the basis of evaluation of their academic career from HSC or equivalent examination to Post Graduate Examination. The weightage to be given for different examinations for evaluation of the academic career shall be as follows: HSC or it’s equivalent 20% +2 or it’s equivalent 20% Bachelor Degree 20% Post-Graduate 40%The number of candidates shall be shortlisted/called for V.V. Test on the following
How To Apply for Odisha Recruitmnet ?
Steps to Apply for Lecturer Vacancy in OPSC 2017?
- Log on to the official site, opsc.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the links related to OPSC Lecturer recruitment 2017.
- Firstly, download the notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- Click the OPSC recruitment apply online link.
- Start filling in the application form carefully.
- Verify the Odisha PSC application form and click on “submit.”
- Download the application form and take a copy for future use.
Address For The Job: Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC, Cuttack
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2017:
Last Date to Apply: 20/06/2017
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017 -58 Assistant Professor Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications special recruitment of 58 Assistant Professor (Speciality) vacancies on temporary basis in different departments under the Odisha Medical Education Service Cadre for posting in the Govt Medical Colleges of the State in Group A under Health & Family Welfare Department. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-03-2017 to 30-03-2017 till 11:59 pm.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
|Organisation Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Name of The Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Posts||58|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||01/03/2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30/03/2017|
Odisha PSC Post wise Vacancy Details
Name of The Department:
1. Anatomy: 02 Posts
2. Biochemistry: 02 Posts
3. Community Medicine: 08 Posts
4. FMT: 02 Posts
5. Medicine: 04 Posts
6. Microbiology: 02 Posts
7. O&G: 04 Posts
8. Orthopaedic Su: 04 Postsrgery
9. Paedicatrics: 04 posts
10. Pathology: 06 Posts
11. Pharmacology: 02 Posts
12. Physiology: 02 Posts
13. Psychiatry: 02 Posts
14. Radiology: 02 Posts
15. Skin & VD: 02 Posts
16. Surgery: 08 Posts
17. TB & CD: 02 Posts
Eligibility For Odisha PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy
MBBS degree possessing Diplomate National Board Degree, MD/ MS/ M.Sc in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum: 21 years.
- Maximum: 45 years.
Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8000/-.
- Written Exam.
- Career Making.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.opsc.gov.in from 01-03-2017 to 30-03-2017 till 11:59 pm & send hard copy of filled applications along with copies of required certificates & documents by regd/ speed post to the Special Secretary, OPSC, 19, Dr.PK Parija Road, Cuttack- 753001 on or before 11-04-2017 by 05:00 pm.
Last Date For Online Applications: 30th March 2017.
Last Date To Deposit Application Fee: 6th April 2017.
- Odisha Judicial Service (OPSC) Notification 2017 – 110 Civil Judges Posts | Apply Online at www.opsc.gov.in
- OPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form
- Job Details for Odisha Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Civil Judge recruitment 2017
- Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Civil Judges Jobs 2017
- Educational Qualification Odisha Judicial Service Recruitment 2017 :
- Age Limit for OPSC Recruitment 2017 : (As on 01.08.2017)
- Selection Procedure for OPSC Civil Judges
- Application Fee for Odisha Judicial Service Recruitment 2017 :
- How to apply for OPSC Civil Judges Recruitment 2017:
- Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2017
- Important link for Odisha Judicial Service Recruitment 2017
- OPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017 – 119 Lecturer Posts | Apply Online at www.opsc.gov.in
- OPSC Lecturer Recruitment Job Details
- Qualification for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
- Age Limit for Odish Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
- Selection Procedure Lecturer Recruitment for Odish :
- How To Apply for Odisha Recruitmnet ?
- Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Important link for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017 -58 Assistant Professor Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.opsc.gov.in