OSSC Sub Inspector & Station Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification @ ossc.gov.in. Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently released the recruitment Notification for Sub Inspector & Station Officer of 283 Vacancies on its Official website ossc.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 03.01.2019 and the last date of the Application is 02.02.2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in OSSC can apply Online on its official site ossc.gov.in.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 283 Sub Inspector & Station Officer Vacancies Apply @ ossc.gov.in
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has Released Advertisement for 283 Sub Inspector & Station Officer Posts in its Official Website i.e., ossc.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 283 Sub Inspector & Station Officer Posts @ ossc.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, OSSC job Pay Scale Details, OSSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Odisha Govt Job seekers can apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 283 Sub Inspector & Station Officer Posts @ ossc.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 02.02.2019
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector & Station Officer|
|No. of Posts||283|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
OSSC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|Sub Inspector of Police||143|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Armed)||130|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||10|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Sub Inspector & Station Officer Jobs, should complete Graduation (Science/ Engineer) from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.16880/- as Per Regulations of OSSC
21 to 25 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- The examination fee is Rs. 200/- for General Category and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Categories.
- Candidates should deposit the application charges via Online/ Offline Modes.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Prelims, Mains, PET/PMT
How To Apply for OSSC Odisha Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website ossc.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for OSSC Sub Inspector & Station Officer recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 03.01.2019
Starting Date of Application: 03.01.2019
Last Date to Apply: 02.02.2019