PSSSB Excise and Tax Inspector Syllabus 2022: PSSSB Excise Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 – Downlaod in PDF. PSSSB Excise Inspector written examination is the first stage of recruitment. The questions for the Written Test are based on academic subjects such as basic mathematics and English. General Awareness includes Punjab history and culture and National and International current affairs. PSSSB Excise Taxation Inspector Exam on this Webpage jobsbadi.com The Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab will be going to conduct the PSSSB Excise Inspector Written Exam 2022 soon.
PSSSB Excise Inspector Syllabus 2022
|Name of the Organization||Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab|
|Post Name||Excise Taxation Inspector|
||Expected this month|
PSSSB Excise Inspector Exam Pattern 2021
The PSSSB Excise Inspector exam pattern includes the Written Test and the Document Verification cum Interview round. The PSSSB Excise Inspector exam pattern has been detailed further:
- The Written Test will carry 100 marks.
- Each question is of 1 mark.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks per question.
- Candidates will have 2 hours to complete the Written Test.
- The candidates will have to select one optional subject for language proficiency from Punjabi and English.
|PSSSB Excise Inspector Previous Year Marking Scheme|
|General Awareness (Punjab History & Culture, General Knowledge and Current Affairs (National and International)||45|
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English)||30|
- History, Culture, Geography of Punjab
- Current affairs (National and Punjab)
- Major financial/economic news
- Books and Authors
- Awards andHonors
- Science- Inventions and discoveries
- Important days
- International and National Organization
English Language proficiency:
- Error correction
- Answering Questions based on Unseen Passage
- One word substitution
- Number series
- Alphabet series
- Test of Direction sense
- Number ranking
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Problem on Age calculation
- Blood relations
- Decision making
- Non verbal series
- Mirror images
- Cubes and dices
- Grouping identical figures
- Embedded figures
- Number system