Puducherry Electricity Department Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 42 Junior Engineer Vacancies. Puducherry Electricity Department (Puducherry Electricity Department) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Engineer Posts through Puducherry Electricity Department official notification 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Puducherry Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply Online for these Puducherry Electricity Department Junior Engineer jobs before 18.04.2022. Official website of Puducherry Electricity Department is recruitment.py.gov.in recruitment 2022.
Puducherry Electricity Department Recruitment 2022 – Job Vacancy for 42 Junior Engineer
Puducherry Electricity Department Recruitment 2022: Puducherry Electricity Department recruitment notifications are released by Puducherry Electricity Department in their official website recruitment.py.gov.in. All Puducherry Electricity Department Job notifications are updated on 18.04.2022, Candidates can apply for Puducherry Electricity Department Jobs via Official website. Here we updated latest and upcoming Puducherry Electricity Department recruitment notifications 2022.
Puducherry Electricity Department Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of The Organization||Puducherry Electricity Department (Puducherry Electricity Department)|
|Job Category||Puducherry Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Posts||42|
|Job Category||Puducherry Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Puducherry Electricity Department Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Puducherry Electricity Department
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Junior Engineer: 42 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Junior Engineer Jobs, should complete B.E, B.Tech (EEE) or DEEE with 3 years of exp from the Recognized Board/University.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) –
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a recognized University or A.M.I.E. (Electrical) Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized institution/ technical board with 3 years of experience after acquiring Diploma in the field of operation and maintenance of power system transmission and distribution from a reputed industry/utility
- (i) The Diploma Course should have been approved by the AICTE; and
- (ii) The Diploma Certificate should have been issued by a State Board of Technical Education.
- (i) The Degree Course should have been approved by the AICTE/UGC, as applicable to the institution offering the Degree Course; and
- (ii) The Degree Certificate should have been issued by a recognized University/Institution.
- (iii) In compliance with the policy of the AICTE & UGC on imparting technical education, the Diploma/Degree certificates obtained from Institutions/ Universities/ Deemed to be Universities through Distance Education Mode will not be considered as valid qualification.
- Experience (For Diploma Holders Only):
- The 3 years of experience should have been acquired in the field of operation and maintenance of power system transmission and distribution, not below the rank of technician category from a reputed industry/utility. The validity and veracity of the experience certificate will be got verified by the Government and the decision of the Government shall be final in this regard. (The Diploma / Degree certificates obtained from various institutions such as I.A.S.E, Rajasthan , J.N.R.V. University, Rajasthan, V.M.R.F., Tamil Nadu, I.G.N.O.U., New Delhi through Distance Education Mode will not be considered as valid qualification
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.33,000/- [Rs.30,000/- + 3,000/-] (Conveyance Allowance)] per month as Per Regulations of Puducherry Electricity Department
- Upto 30 years as on 31/01/2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC) Candidates: 15 Years.
No Application Fee
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in
- Written Competitive Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Based on Merit
- Written Test
How To Apply for Puducherry Electricity Department Puducherry Electricity Department Jobs 2022
Interested Candidates may apply Online by visiting Official Website link recruitment.py.gov.in or Application Link showed below. The Last Date to Apply for this Recruitment Notification is 18.04.2022. Read Complete Details from Below link before Submitting Application Form.
Date of Notification: 28.03.2022
Starting Date of Application: 28.03.2022
Last Date to Apply: 18.04.2022
Click for Detailed Puducherry Electricity Department Notification Link