Punjab Police Recruitment Board (Punjab Police) Recruitment 2023: Punjab Police Recruitment Board has published Punjab Police Recruitment Notification-2023 for 288 vacancies of Sub Inspector Posts in its Organization. The Notification was released and displayed on its official website i.e., punjabpolice.gov.in and here in www.jobsbadi.com. This is good news for those who are waiting for Punjab Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 28th February 2023. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply, Admit card, Syllabus of Exam, etc., are mentioned below.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of The Organization
|Punjab Police Recruitment Board (Punjab Police)
|Punjab Govt Jobs
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts
|Punjab Govt Jobs
|28th February 2023
Punjab Police Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Punjab Police Recruitment Board
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|No of Posts
|Sub Inspector (District Police Cadre)
|Sub Inspector (Armed Police Cadre)
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Sub Inspector Jobs should complete Graduation Degree in any discipline from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get a Salary of Rs. 35,400/- per month as Per Regulations of the Punjab Police
18 to 28 Years as on January 1, 2023. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Check Notification for Details
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Computer Based Test, Physical Measurement Tests (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST), Document Scrutiny
How To Apply for Punjab Police Punjab Police Recruitment Board Jobs 2023
- Candidates, log on to the Official website punjabpolice.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for Punjab Police Sub Inspector recruitment notification 2023. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill out the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a printout of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 7th February 2023
Starting Date of Application: 7th February 2023
Last Date to Apply: 28th February 2023