RCFL Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 70 Graduate Apprentice Vacancies. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Graduate Apprentice Posts through RCFL official notification 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Maharashtra Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply Online for these RCFL Graduate Apprentice jobs before 08th April 2023. Official website of RCFL is rcfltd.com recruitment 2023.
RCFL Recruitment 2023 – Job Vacancy for 70 Graduate Apprentice
RCFL Recruitment 2023: RCFL recruitment notifications are released by RCFL in their official website rcfltd.com. All RCFL Job notifications are updated on 08th April 2023, Candidates can apply for RCFL Jobs via Official website. Here we updated latest and upcoming RCFL recruitment notifications 2023.
RCFL Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of The Organization
|Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)
|Maharashtra Govt Jobs
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts
|Maharashtra Govt Jobs
|08th April 2023
RCFL Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice: 70 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Graduate Apprentice Jobs, should complete Graduate Degree from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.9000/- per month as Per Regulations of RCFL
25 years as of 01.03.2023. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Refer Official notification
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How To Apply for RCFL Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Jobs 2023
- Candidates, log on to the Official website rcfltd.com.
- On the Home page search for RCFL Graduate Apprentice recruitment notification 2023. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 01st April 2023
Starting Date of Application: 01st April 2023
Last Date to Apply: 08th April 2023