- RPF/ RPSF Bharti 2017-18 | Apply 19,952 Constable Posts
- The Ministry of Railways 19,952 Constable Notification 2017 | Apply Online Now @ indianrailways.gov.in
The Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 19,952 Constable Posts @ indianrailways.gov.in : The Ministry of Railways has issued a notification for the recruitment of Constable Vacancy with 19,952 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 14-10-2017. Other details for The Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 19,952 Constable Posts @ indianrailways.gov.in Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given in Jobsbadi.com below.
RPF/ RPSF Bharti 2017-18 | Apply 19,952 Constable Posts
The Ministry of Railways has released on its official website indianrailways.gov.in. The The Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 19,952 Constable Posts @ indianrailways.gov.in it consist 19,952 Constable posts. All central Govt Job Aspirants may check this Notification Details in RPF/ RPSF official Website @ indianrailways.gov.in and Jobsbadi.com.
Organization Name: The Ministry of Railways
Employment Category: central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Constable
Educational Qualifications: Matric pass
Total No. of Vacancies: 19,952
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancy Details of RPF/ RPSF Constable Jobs 2017
Applications are invited from eligible Male and Female candidates for filling up the posts of Constable in the Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- in the Railway Protection Force (RPF) including Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). Details are given below:
Eligibility Criteria for The Ministry of Railways (RPF/ RPSF) Constable Jobs 2017
Educational Qualifications of The Ministry of Railways Constable Vacancies
The applicant must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination conducted by a recognized Board. Educational qualification obtained from institutions other than a recognized State Board or Central Board should be submitted along with the Government of India notification declaring that such educational qualification is equivalent to Matriculation/Xth Class for employment under Central
Age Limit for RPF/ RPSF Constable Posts
The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on
1st July 2017 That is, he/she must not have born before 01.07.1992 and after
01.07.1999. Age mentioned in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate will only be accepted.
Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years will be admissible to applicants belonging to SC/ST category and up to 3 years to those belonging to OBC category
i) Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for those persons who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. The applicants claiming relaxation under this category must produce a certificate to this effect from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of J&K.
i) Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for those persons who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. The applicants claiming relaxation under this category must produce a certificate to this effect from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of J&K.ii) Relaxation in upper age limit to the extent of defense service plus 03 years is applicable to Ex-servicemen provided break in service and re-employment should not exceed 02 years and they must have put in at least 06 months after attestation.
Pay Scale for RPF/ RPSF Jobs
The post carries a Pay of Rs.8460/- in the Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200/- including Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- with such allowances that are admissible under Railway Rules.
Selection Process of RPF/ RPSF, All Over India Jobs 2017 – Constable
Physical Standards: An applicant must have the following physical standards:
|Height Male (Cms)||Chest Unexpanded Male (Cms)||Chest Expanded Male (Cms)*||Height Female (Cms)|
Recruitment will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in a Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement, Viva-Voce Test, Bonus Marks, if any, obtained and Documents Verification.
1. Written Test:
- The Written Examination will consist of 120 multiple-choice objective type questions of one mark each and shall be of 90 minutes duration. The questions paper will be of matriculation standard with 120 as maximum marks. The question paper will consist of 35 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 35 questions on Arithmetic and 50 questions on General Awareness. Candidates will be required to answer all the questions. Each correct answer will be awarded 1(one) mark and 1 (one) mark will be deducted for 4 (four) incorrect answers. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not
- Candidates must bring the Call Letter at the time of written test. Call letter will be sent by post. No one will be allowed to appear in the written examination without a call letter.
(c) Question Paper will be set in the languages shown in the third column of the table given below. The corresponding Nodal Chief Security Commissioner to whom the application should be sent is also shown in the table. Applicants who wish to have the question paper in a particular language may indicate so in the Application Form. Language, once chosen cannot be changed under any circumstance.
|Group||Nodal Chief Security Commissioner||Languages|
|1||North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur, UP.||Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujarati.|
|2||Eastern Railway, Kolkata.||Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese,|
Manipuri, Bengali, Oriya.
|3||East Coast Railway, Bubhaneshwar||Hindi, English, Urdu, Oriya, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati|
|4||Southern Railway, Chennai.||Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada,|
2) Physical Efficiency Test (PET): will consist of three events namely, 1600mts/800mts run, High Jump and Long Jump. A candidate has to qualify in all the three events as shown in the table given below. No marks shall be awarded to any of the events. The minimum qualifying standard for each event is as specified under:
|Event||Male||Female||Number of Chances|
|1600 meters||5 min 45 sec||Not applicable||One|
|800 meters||Not applicable||3 min 40 sec||One|
|High Jump||3 feet 9 inches||3 feet||Two|
|Long Jump||14 feet||9 feet||Two|
Only those applicants who qualify in the Written Examination shall be called for PET and Physical Measurement. The manner in which the candidates are to be called and the number of candidates to be called for PET and Physical Measurement will be decided in such a way that candidates, to the extent of three times the number of notified vacancies in each category, are selected purely on the basis of merit to appear for viva-voce and documents verification.
(a) A candidate must obtain at least 35% Marks (30% in the case of SC and ST candidates) in the Written Examination for being considered for other Test/Tests.
3) Measurement Test: Only those applicants who qualify in the Written Examination shall be called for PET and Physical Measurement.
4) Medical Test: The applicants who are finally selected will be sent for a medical examination at a Railway Hospital. They will have to qualify in medical category ‘B-1’ as per the Indian Railway Medical Manual. Those wearing glasses or having flat foot, knock-knee, squint eye, colour blindness and other bodily defects are not eligible for appointment.
Candidates who qualify in the PET and Physical Measurement will be called for a Viva-Voce Test and Documents Verification. However, the number of candidates
Application Fee for Constable Posts
How to Apply for RPF/ RPSF Latest Recruitment 2017
Important Dates for RPF/ RPSF Constable Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: 26-08-2017
Closing Date of Application: 14-10-2017
Important Links for RPF/ RPSF 19,952 Constable Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
The Ministry of Railways 19,952 Constable Notification 2017 | Apply Online Now @ indianrailways.gov.in
Jobsbadi.com is one of the fastest Job Notification Alerts Websites in India. Jobsbadi.com Provides Fast Job updates, Notifications, Results. All Job appliers can get other information regarding this recruitment by bookmarking this Website using CTRL+D.
|Organization||Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification||State||Last Date||Full Details|
|The Ministry of Railways||Constable||19,952||Matric pass||central||14-10-2017||Click Here|