Railway Recruitment Board has Released Advertisement for 14033 Junior Engineer, Assistant Posts on RRB Official Website i.e., rrbchennai.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 14033 Junior Engineer, Assistant Posts @ rrbchennai.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, RRB job Pay Scale Details, RRB Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 14033 Junior Engineer, Assistant Posts @ rrbchennai.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 31-01-2019
Railway Recruitment 2019 | 14033 JE, Assistant Posts Apply @ rrbchennai.gov.in
RRB JE, Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification @ rrbchennai.gov.in. Railway Recruitment Board has recently released the recruitment Notification for Junior Engineer, Assistant of 14033 Vacancies on its Official website rrbchennai.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 02-01-2019 and the last date of the Application is 31-01-2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in RRB can apply Online on its official site rrbchennai.gov.in.
RRB Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Assistant|
|No. of Posts||14033|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
RRB Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Railway Recruitment Board
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Junior Engineer, Assistant: 14033 Posts
- Junior Engineer (JE) – 13034
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) – 49
- Depot Material Superintendent – 456
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant – 494
All Over India
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Junior Engineer, Assistant Jobs, should complete Diploma / Degree / PGDCA / B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.35,400/- as Per Regulations of RRB
Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 33 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class: Rs. 250 /-
- Other Categories: Rs. 500/-
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Computer Based Examination (CBT) Document Verification & Medical Examination
How To Apply for RRB Railway Recruitment Board Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website rrbchennai.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for RRB Junior Engineer, Assistant recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 02-01-2019
Starting Date of Application: 02-01-2019
Last Date to Apply: 31-01-2019