RRB Junior Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 Notification @ rrcb.gov.in. Railway Recruitment Board has recently released the recruitment Notification for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard of 35277 Vacancies on its Official website rrcb.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 01-03-2019 and the last date of the Application is 31-03-2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in RRB can apply Online on its official site rrcb.gov.in.
RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification for 35277 Junior Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard Vacancies Apply @ rrcb.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board has Released Advertisement for 35277 Junior Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard Posts in its Official Website i.e., rrcb.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 35277 Junior Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard Posts @ rrcb.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, RRB job Pay Scale Details, RRB Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 35277 Junior Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard Posts @ rrcb.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 31-03-2019
RRB Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard|
|No. of Posts||35277|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
RRB Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Railway Recruitment Board
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total No of vacancies: NTPC –35277 Posts
Job Role Or Post Name: NTPC
1. Junior Clerk cum Typist – 4319
2. Accounts Clerk cum Typist – 760
3. Junior Time Keeper – 17
4. Trains Clerk – 592
5. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 4940
6. Traffic Assistant – 88
7. Goods Guard – 5748
8. Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 5638
9. Senior Clerk cum Typist – 2873
10. Junior Account Assistant cum Typist – 3164
11. Senior Time Keeper – 14
12. Commercial Apprentice – 259
13. Station Master – 6865
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard Jobs, should complete 12th Class, Any Degree from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
|Name of Post||The level in 7th CPC Initial pay (Rs.)|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||Rs.19900/-|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||Rs.19900/-|
|Junior Time Keeper||Rs.19900/-|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||Rs.21700/-|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||Rs.29200/-|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||Rs.29200/-|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||Rs.29200/-|
|Senior Time Keeper||Rs.29200/-|
Between 18 to 30 Years (Post 1-5), 18 to 33 Years (Post 6-13) As on 01-07-2019. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the All Other category : Rs. 500/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PwBD/Female/Transgender/Ex-Servicemen/Minority Communities/EBC candidates : Rs. 250/-.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Computer Based Test, Skill Test and Document Verification, Medical Exam
How To Apply for RRB Railway Recruitment Board Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website rrcb.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for RRB Junior Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 01-03-2019
Starting Date of Application: 01-03-2019
Last Date to Apply: 31-03-2019