SAIL Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Recruitment 2018 Notification @ sailcareers.com. Steel Authority of India Limited has recently released the recruitment Notification for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) of 205 Vacancies on its Official website sailcareers.com. The Online Application will be available from 05.11.2018 and the last date of the Application is 04.12.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in SAIL can apply Online on its official site sailcareers.com.
SAIL Recruitment 2018 Notification for 205 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Vacancies Apply @ sailcareers.com
Steel Authority of India Limited has Released Advertisement for 205 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Posts in its Official Website i.e., sailcareers.com. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 205 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Posts @ sailcareers.com. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, SAIL job Pay Scale Details, SAIL Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Odisha Govt Job seekers can apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 205 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Posts @ sailcareers.com through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 04.12.2018
SAIL Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)|
|No. of Posts||205|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
SAIL Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Steel Authority of India Limited
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total: 205 Posts
- Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1): 07 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3): 28 Posts
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 170 Posts
- Mechanical: 70 Posts
- Metallurgy: 55 Posts
- Electrical: 20 Posts
- Electronics: 17 Posts
- Instrumentation: 08 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Jobs, should complete Matriculation / Degree in Engineering / PG Degree / Diploma from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1): Rs. 20,600 -3%- Rs.46,500/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3): Rs.16,800 – 3%-Rs.24,110/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.10,700 – Rs.12,200/-
Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 30 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- General / OBC
- Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1): Rs.500/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Boiler Operator: Rs.250/-
- SC / ST / PWD / ESM: No Fees
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Test, Interview
How To Apply for SAIL Steel Authority of India Limited Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website sailcareers.com.
- On the Home page search for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 05.11.2018
Starting Date of Application: 05.11.2018
Last Date to Apply: 04.12.2018
You may Also Like
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 259 Attendant, Operator and Technician Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 56 Management Trainee Posts @ sailcareers.com
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 261 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
- SAIL Trainee Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply for 54 Posts