Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited SHIMUL Karnataka is requesting Applications from qualified personnel for 60 posts of Junior Technician, Extension Officer Grade III, and Assistant Manager Posts. Interested candidates to be applied online before last date 24 july 2017. To know job details, qualification, age limit, selection procedure you need to follow jobsbadi post below.
SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 60 Jr Technician, Manager Posts @ www.shimul.coop
SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Application form Brief Details:
|Name of Organization||Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt jobs|
|Name of Posts||Junior Technician, Extension Officer Grade III, and Assistant Manager Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||60 Posts.|
|Application Mode||Online procedure|
|Selection Process||Exam and Interview|
Post wise Vacancies for SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Apply for 60 Junior Technician Assistant Manager Jobs:
- Deputy Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (F&F): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager( AH/AI): 06 Posts
- Technical Officer(DT): 03 Posts
- Technical Officer( Civil Engineering): 01 Post
- Extension Officer Grade 3: 10 Posts
- Dairy Supervisor: 03 Posts
- Admin Assistant Grade 2: 05 Posts
- Chemist Grade 2: 05 Posts
- Marketing Assistant Grade 2: 03 Posts
- Account Assistant Garde 2: 01 Post
- Steno Grade 2: 01 Post
- Junior Technician: 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SHIMUL Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualifications: Candidates are must complete their Agriculture Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, B.Tech( diary Technology), Civil Engineering, AABA Degree, BBA/BSC/BC/BA In any Govt Recognized Institutions/university.
SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Age Limit:
- Minimum age 18 years
- Maximum Age 40 years.
- Written examination,
- Personal Interview.
Application Mode: Online Mode.
Exam/Application Fee for SHIMUL Recruitment 2017:
- Rs. 400/- with Rs.30 processing fee for Reserved candidates
- Rs.800/- with Rs.30/- as processing fee for General candidates.
Post wise pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Selected Candidates for the Junior Technician Posts will get a month to month pay of Rs.11600/- to Rs. 21000/-.
- Eligible Candidates for the Extension Officer Grade III Posts will be paid a monthly pay of Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/-
- Eligible and Selected Candidates for the Assistant Manager Posts will get a month to month pay of Rs.28100/- to Rs.50100/-
SHIMUL Junior Technician Manager Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017:
SHIMUL Junior Technician Manager Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern will be updated by the Authorization in the Official Web Portal. Examination syllabus and Pattern can be downloaded from the official web and also they can view the previous and sample Papers from the same page.
How to apply SHIMUL Junior Technician Manager Recruitment 2017:
- Apply candidates initially sign into association official page www.shimul.coop
- At that point download and SHIMUL Junior Technician Manager recruitment section, read it carefully
- Qualified applicants are proposed to open the supporting application form
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, signature copies
- Fill your educational qualification, age limit, skills and other details as per guidelines
- Pay the application/examination expense fee if required
- Cross-check the information before submission and correct the mistakes
- Hit the submit button and complete the application process on or before the last date
- Save your copy of submitted application for future reference
Important Dates SHIMUL Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Commencement From – 24th june 2017
- Last date to submit Online Application Form – 24 july 2017
Important Links for SHIMUL Recruitment 2017
Official Website: www.shimul.coop
- SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 60 Jr Technician, Manager Posts @ www.shimul.coop
- Post wise Vacancies for SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Apply for 60 Junior Technician Assistant Manager Jobs:
- Eligibility Criteria for SHIMUL Recruitment 2017
- SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Age Limit:
- Exam/Application Fee for SHIMUL Recruitment 2017:
- How to apply SHIMUL Junior Technician Manager Recruitment 2017:
- Important Dates SHIMUL Recruitment 2017
- Important Links for SHIMUL Recruitment 2017