South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 410 Goods Guard, Station Master vacancy | Application form at www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in | Last Date : 14-8-2017
South Eastern Railway invites online Applications to filling up for the posts of 410 Goods Guard, Station master Vacancies under South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 . All Eligible & interested candidates who fulfill required qualification may apply Online for South Eastern Railway (SER) Notification through official website www.ser.indianrailway.gov.in| Last date :2-8-2017
For More details about South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…Recruitment 2017
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 410 Goods Guard, Station Master Posts at www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Details for South Eastern Railway Goods Master Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017
Education and Qualification
- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent. Diploma in Rail Transport & Management , Transport Economics, Multimodal Transport (Containerization) from the Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi will be an additional desirable qualification.
- Maximum age should be 42 years for UR, OBC- 45 Years, SC/ST: 47 Years as on 14.07.2017. Check official notification for more age limit details.
Candidates who got selected for the SER Openings will get the remuneration and Grade pay as fixed by the Officials of the SER which will be according to the norms of the Organization
The selected candidates will get the remuneration between Rs.5,200 to Rs. 34,800/- Per Month. And the Payscale also differs for each post. Also, the grade pay will be between Rs.2,800 to Rs.4,200/-. To know more detailed information about the Openings check Official recruitment notification.
- Written Exam, Medical Exam
- No application fee required for above posts.
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Notification 2017
- Go to the official website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on News & Updates tab.
- Select GDCE by RRC link under Employment Notification category.
- Now click on the Application Form link.
- The form is in doc format and it will be directly downloaded to your PC/Laptop.
- Now take a print of the application form.
- Fill the details and submit it to the address in the notification before the last date.
Last Date to Apply Online : 14-8-2017
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 410 Goods Guard, Station Master Posts at www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Details for South Eastern Railway Goods Master Recruitment 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017
- Education and Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application fee
- How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Notification 2017
- Important Dates
- South eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF & Online Application Form link