Southern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Southern Railway has recently released the recruitment Notification for Act Apprentice of 853 Vacancies on its Official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 14.12.2018 and the last date of the Application is 13.01.2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in Southern Railway can apply Online on its official site sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification for 853 Act Apprentice Vacancies Apply @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway has Released Advertisement for 853 Act Apprentice Posts in its Official Website i.e., sr.indianrailways.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 853 Act Apprentice Posts @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Southern Railway job Pay Scale Details, Southern Railway Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 853 Act Apprentice Posts @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 13.01.2019
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Southern Railway (Southern Railway)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Act Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||853|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, Tiruchirappalli, Ponmalai, Madurai|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Southern Railway Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Southern Railway
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total Post – 853 Vacancy
Apprentices – 853 post
(1) Freshers & I.T.I Candidates for Central Workshop/Ponmalai
|SI No||Designated Trade||Freshers||ITI|
|6||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||0||18|
(2) I.T.I Candidates for Tiruchirappalli Division
|8||Medical lab Technician (Radiology)||02|
|9||Medical lab Technician (Pathology)||02|
(3) I.T.I Candidates For Madurai Division
|4||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||20|
Tamil Nadu, Tiruchirappalli, Ponmalai, Madurai
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Act Apprentice Jobs, should complete 10th class examination under 10 +2 systems or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary As Per Rules as Per Regulations of Southern Railway
15 years of age and should NOT have completed 22 /24 years for Fresher’s /Ex-ITI, MLT Respectively. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- Gen/OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: No Fee
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Exam and Interview
How To Apply for Southern Railway Southern Railway Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for Southern Railway Act Apprentice recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 14.12.2018
Starting Date of Application: 14.12.2018
Last Date to Apply: 13.01.2019