Southern Railway Chennai RRB Recruitment 2017 – 658 Apprentices vacancy Apply Online: New notification from Southern Railway Chennai for Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply Offline for 658 Apprentices Jobs in SR Railway, Chennai. Check the eligibility, selection process, and pay scale details of Southern RRB Apprentices Recruitment Last Date, Etc., can be found in jobsbadi website.
Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2017 – 658 Apprentices Posts @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
The Southern Railway, Chief Workshop Manager’s Office, Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Chennai has published the official Advertisement about the new Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2017.
Organisation Name: Southern Railway Chennai
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Job Location: Perambur, Arakkonam, Chennai
Total No. of Vacancies: 658
Complete Job Details :
A.Carriage and Wagon Workshop/Perambur- Freshers & Ex. lTI Act Apprentices Posts
b. Electrical Workshop/Perambur -FRESHERS& Ex.lTI
|7||Mechanic(HT.LT Equipment and Cable Joining)||–||5|
C. Loco Works/Perambur -Ex.lTI only
d.Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam -Ex.lTI only
e.Chennai Division – ELS/AJJ –Ex.lTI only
f) Chennai Division – RS/AVD –Ex.ITI only
g. Chennai Division – RSITBM –Ex.lTI only
h. Chennai Division – DSLlTNP –Ex.lTI only
i.Chennai Division – C&W/BBQ –Ex.lTI only
j.Chennai Division – RS/RPM –Ex.lTI only
k.Railway Hospital/Perambur –Fresher & Ex.lTI
|Starting Date To Apply Online||15-06-2017|
|Closing Date To Apply Online||15-07-2017|
Southern Railway Chennai Jobs 2017 Qualifications
- 10+2 and also Have National Trade Certificate in the Relevant Trade for Ex-ITI
- 12th Class Pass with Physics, Chemistry & Biology for Fresher (Radiology & Pathology)
- For Post Wise Qualification Please Check Official Advt.
Maximum age required for the Candidates Applying for the Southern Railway notification posts is 24 years and age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
- Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Fitter, Electrician and R& AC – 15 to 22 years
- For Medical Laboratory Technician and ITI Category – 15 to 24 years
- OBC Applicants: 3 years.
- SC/ST Applicants: 5 years.
- Persons with Disability (PWD): 10 years.
Eligible Candidates for this Southern Railway Notification posts will get Stipend.
- During the first year of training – Rs.5,700/-
- During the second year of training – Rs.6,500/-
- During the third and fourth year of training – Rs.7,350/-
For Diesel Mechanic Trade
- During the first year of training – Rs.5,900/-
- During the second year of training – Rs.6,700/-
- During a third of training – Rs.7,550/-
Selection Methods: The Selection Board is to pick the contenders through following phases.
- Marks in Matriculation and ITI Marks in the Trade, (Minimum 50% Marks)
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
Application Fee: Candidate must deposit the fee by taking demand draft drawn in favor of “Work Shop Personnel Officer, Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai-641 023”
- For Unreserved Applicants: Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD & Women Applicants: No Fee.
How to Apply Southern Railway Chennai Apprentice Jobs 2017
Sign into the official site www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Take a look at new advt of Southern Railway Department. Open the Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017. Download the application form. If you are supportive of the eligibility criteria fill the form. Affix important documents/attestations and send it before the last date 15 July.
Southern Railway Postal Address:
APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS ACT APPRENTICE – COMBINED NOTIFICATION NO. 1/2017/Act App I CW IPER” may be sent to the WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER, OFFICE OF THE CHIEF WORKSHOP MANAGER, CARRIAGE AND WAGON WORKS, SOUTHERN RAILWAY, AYANAVARAM, CHENNAI-600023 by ORDINARY POST.
Initial Date To Submit Application Form: 15th June 2017.
Final Date To Submit Application Form: 15th July 2017.