Southern Railway has Released Advertisement for 197 Para Medical Staff Posts in its Official Website i.e., sr.indianrailways.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online 197 Para Medical Staff Posts @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Southern Railway job Pay Scale Details, Southern Railway Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Tamil Nadu Govt Job seekers can apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online 197 Para Medical Staff Posts @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 22nd April 2020
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 | 197 Para Medical Staff Posts Apply @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||Southern Railway|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Para Medical Staff|
|No. of Posts||197|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||22nd April 2020|
Southern Railway Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Southern Railway
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Nursing Superintendant – 110 Posts
- Hospital Attendant – 68 Posts
- Haemodialysis Technician – 4 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 4 Posts
- Radiographer – 4 Posts
- Dietician – 2 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Skilled Electronic Technician – 2 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Para Medical Staff Jobs, should complete M.Sc, B.Sc, DMLT, 10th, 12th, Post Graduate from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Nursing Superintendent||Rs. 44,900 in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Physiotherapist||Rs. 35,400 in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Dietician||Rs. 44,900 in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Haemodialysis Technician||Rs. 35,400 in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Skilled Electronic Technician||Rs. 29,200 in Level-5 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Hospital Attendant/House Keeping Assistants (Medical)||Rs. 18,000 in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Lab Assistant Gr.II||Rs. 21,700 in Level-3 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Radiographer||Rs. 29,200 in Level-5 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
- Nursing Superintendant – 20 to 40 years
- Hospital Attendant – 18 to 30 years
- Haemodialysis Technician – 20 to 33 years
- Lab Assistant Grade 2, Dietician, Physiotherapist – 18 to 33 years
- Radiographer – 19 to 33 years
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Medical Exam & Teleconference Interview
How To Apply for Southern Railway Southern Railway Jobs 2020
- Candidates, log on to the Official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for Southern Railway Para Medical Staff recruitment notification 2020. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 15th April 2020
Starting Date of Application: 15th April 2020
Last Date to Apply: 22nd April 2020