SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff ) 2017: Admit cards released at ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will publish admit cards of Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff (MTS) Recruitment Exam 2017 soon on its official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in
In order to download the admit cards, the candidates can visit the official website and click on the link, ‘SSC MTS admit cards.’ Enter the necessary details and submit the same. The admit cards will be displayed on the screen. The candidates must take a printout for future use. Thousands of candidates applied for a total of 8300 posts.
The exam is slated for April 16, April 30 and May 7.
How to download:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, ‘STATUS OF CANDIDATES OF MULTI TASKING (NON TECHNICAL) STAFF IN DIFFERENT STATES AND UNION TERRITORIES, 2016 TO BE HELD ON 30/04/2017, 14/05/2017, 28/05/2017, 04/06/2017 AND 11/06/2017’
- Thereafter, the candidates should click on to, ‘Proceed Now’
- Enter the necessary details
- After submitting the same, the admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future use
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper 1. Paper 2 will be only of qualifying nature
- The cut-offs in Paper-I and qualifying marks in Paper-II may be different for vacancies in each State/UT will be fixed at the discretion of the Commission
- Candidates for each State/UT will be finally selected based on their performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II
Note: The candidates are advised not to download multiple admit card. In case of multiple download of duplicate admit card, SSC may block the candidates from downloading admit card.
Important dats for SSC Exam:
The exam will be conducted on April 30, May 14, May 28, June 4 and June 11.
Important link for ssc: ssc.nic.in