SSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 7600+ Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination Vacancies. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination Posts through SSC official notification 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Central Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply Online for these SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination jobs before 30.04.2022 . Official website of SSC is ssc.nic.in recruitment 2022.
SSC Recruitment 2022 – Job Vacancy for 7600+ Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination
SSC Recruitment 2022: SSC recruitment notifications are released by SSC in their official website ssc.nic.in. All SSC Job notifications are updated on 30.04.2022 , Candidates can apply for SSC Jobs via Official website. Here we updated latest and upcoming SSC recruitment notifications 2022.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination|
|No. of Posts||7600+|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
SSC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination: 7600+ Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Will be intimated later|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination Jobs, should complete 10th Pass ,12th Pass , Degree , Engineering from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission as Per Regulations of SSC
The candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
– 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
– 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- All Candidates Rs.100/- Fees
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Computer Based Examination (Paper-I), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)
How To Apply for SSC Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2022
- Go to SSC official website – ssc.nic.in
- Click on option – Careers
- Find the correct SSC notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for SSC jobs 2022.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of Online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through Online mode till the last date.
Date of Notification: 22.03.2022
Starting Date of Application: 22.03.2022
Last Date to Apply: 30.04.2022
You may Also Like
- SSC CPO Admit Card 2022 (Link Out) SSC CAPF Sub-Inspector Paper 1 Exam Date
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 Apply 1215 Constable (Driver)/ Dispatch Rider Posts
- SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 554 Posts
- SSC CGL 2022 Notification (Online) Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus & Exam Pattern