SSC Recruitment 2017 – 1102 Scientific Assistant vacancy | Application form at www.ssconline.nic.in | Last Date : 4-8-2017
SSC invites online Applications to filling up for the posts of SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancies under SSC Recruitment 2017 . All Eligible & interested candidates who fulfill required qualification may apply Online for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Notification through official website | Last date :4-8-2017
For More details about SSC Recruitment 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…Recruitment 2017
- SSC Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 1102 Scientific Assistant Posts at www.ssconline.nic.in
- Details for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Education and Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application fee
- How to Apply for SSC Scientific Assisatnt Notification 2017
- Important Dates
- SSC Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF & Online Application Form link
SSC Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 1102 Scientific Assistant Posts at www.ssconline.nic.in
Details for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 1102
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017
Education and Qualification
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/ University or equivalent, have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
- Applicant should have attained the age of 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years (As on the closing date of application ie 4th August 2017). Moreover, there is Relaxation in Upper Age Limit, as per the Rules of Government of India.
Aspirants can check their salary details on official website
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list.
- Candidates should Bookmark this portal for updates and upcoming government jobs.
- Aspirants need to pay Rs. 100/- for UR candidates and
- Rs. 50/- for OBC, SC, ST.
How to Apply for SSC Scientific Assisatnt Notification 2017
- Applicants should log on the website www.ssconlie.nic.in
- Click on Apply & Select the desired post
- Again Click on Apply Link
- Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
- In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
- After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
- Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
- In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use
Last Date to Apply Online : 4-8-2017