Sub: SCERT, AP, Amaravati — School Education Department — Observing swachhata pakhwada from 1″ to 15th September 2017- Uploading best practices related to Swachha Vidyalaya- in Shagun Portal – Req.-Reg.
Ref:- 1) Govt. Memo. No. 6165520/Prog.A1/2017. Dated 24.06.2017 along with D.O. Lr. No. 27-8- 2014-EE.16. Dated: 19-05-2017 of the Joint Secretary, Dept of School Education & Literacy, MHRD, 001, New Delhi.
2) R.C.No.315/A &1/2017-2 OF Commissioner of School Education.dt.09-07-2017.
3) R.C.No.221/B/SCERT/2017 dt.1-08-2017
Government of India, MHRD issued instructions to implement swachhata Pakhawada across India. MHRD instructed all the states to issue necessary instructions to all officers/ Institutions to observe Swachhata Pakhawada from 1st — 15th September, 2017 with the theme of focused engagement with teachers and ensure participation of teachers, children, parents, local people and representatives in the programme at the district level and state level with suggested activities. At this juncture MHRD GOI given instructions to upload best practices related to Swatch Vidyalaya on Shagun Portal by 5-08-2017 without fail.
Hence all the DEOs are informed through Ref-3 cited above to give necessary instructions down the line to upload best practices related to Swachha Vidyalaya in Shagun Portal on or before 5th September without fail. Most of the districts havent’t uploaded any. Please see that best practices to be uploaded now at least in the Shagun Portal.
In this connection S.C.E.R.T.A.P. has developed
- CD with collection of 6 motivational videos of Swachha Bharath and Swachha Vidyalaya.
- Pledge for Swatch Vidyalaya
- 6 songs on Swatch vidyalaya
- Schedule for 15 days
For proper implementation of the programme as per the guidelines of MHRD, 001. S.C.E.R.T. has developed all the above . The District Educational Officer in coordination with Project Officer S.S.A and by identifying the Community Mobilization Officer of S.S.A. as the nodal of the programme has to see that,
- The soft copy of CDs to be disseminated to all schools for motivating all teachers
and students and in turn the community towards Swachhata.
- Swachhata Pledge to be uttered in the daily assembly from 1st to 15 th September along with regular pledge.
- 6 songs to be practiced and sung by the children regularly. SCERT will develop tunes for all songs and will upload in Youtube. With the help of youtube link teachers can play them from their smart phones for easy dessimination.
- 4.15 days schedule is prepared. Already holidays were excluded so the schedule for all the days should be followed strictly without any deviation. The schedule is also incorporated in the brochure.
5. Soft copies of Brochure is here with enclosed . printing and supplying of
brochures is to be completed well in advance before the start of the programme.
Printing of brochure has to be taken up immediately. Brochure must be in A4 size 90 GSM paper with multi colour oil print. District Educational Officer has to see that every teacher in the district should get one copy of brochure, so that they can make their students practice pledge and songs. Hence every district has to print brochures@ I per each teacher and I0 more additional copies to each school.
The approximate cost of each brochure should not exceed 1.50 Rs or the best
available rates in your district. The budget will be borne by SCERT after submission of action taken report with photos and utilization certificates and IO sample brochures to the Director S.C.E.R.T.
The District Educational Officer in coordination with PO,SSA and CMO as
nodal officer has to take the responsibility for running this programme successfully in your districts. S.C.E.R.T. will take the responsibility of tuning the songs and upload them in youtube. SCERT will provide the you tube link and any teacher can play them with their android mobiles.