TNTET 2019 Notification Exam Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Exam||Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Starting Date of the Application||January 2019|
|Last Dates of the Application||30 Days from the Starting Date|
|Date of the examination||Update soon|
|Admit card||Update Soon|
Eligibility for Tamil Nadu TET 2018
Educational Qualifications For TNTET Paper 1
- The Applicants should Be Passed the Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (Regarding the Candidates who have passed D.T.Ed., from States other than Tamil Nadu
- The Candidates Those who are appearing final Year Examination of D.E.Ed. during the current Academic Year are also permitted
Educational Qualifications For For Paper II:
- The Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects are eligible.
- Candidates who are appearing for the Final Year Examination of B.Ed. during the current Academic Year are also permitted
- Candidates Should have minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 years to apply this Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2019.
- For General: OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 250/-
- Candidates should pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains exam
- Document Verification
How to Apply TNTET 2019 Notification
- Log on to the Official website of Tamil Nadu TET trb.tn.nic.in.
- Search for TNTET Notification 2019.
- Click on the available Link.
- Read the Notification Clearly.
- If eligible then Click on Apply Online Link.
- Upload the Required Documents
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Then Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the Application for further Use.
Important Dates For TNTET 2019
|Starting Date of Application form||January 2019|
|Closing Date||January/ February 2019|
|Last Date for print the Application form||February 2019|
|TNTET 2019 Exam Paper-I||March 2019|
|TNTET 2019 Exam Paper-II||March 2019|
Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2018 | Apply Online @ trb.tn.nic.in
TNTET 2017 Application Form: Accord- Recently the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released an application forms for those applicants who want to get a seat in the coming TNTET 2017. According to the information in coming days the government of Tamil Nadu is going to manage Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
For this test, the government is now accepting the TNTET 2017 Application Form from the desired as well as eligible candidates. Here we are going to suggest all the applicants that if you want to get a part in this exam, then you should submit your TNTET Application Form 2018. Applicants should keep in mind the last of apply because, after this date, the government will not accept any application form.
Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2018
The state government of Tamil Nadu will have to manage it’s Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 in coming days at various exam centres. It is expecting that like the previous years in this year also lots of applicants will get a part in this exam. Because this is an important exam for those applicants, who want to become a state government teacher.
Applicants who are thinking to apply for the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017, they all should apply soon for it because the last date of apply is coming near. After going out the last date of applying, the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will not accept any application form.
TET is a short form of Teacher Eligibility Test. According to the information, this is an eligibility measurement test. Every state government in India manage this exam and find out the applicable candidates for filling the teacher posts in the state government schools.
In the state Tamil Nadu, its state government execute this test every year and in this year also it is going to be scheduled soon. Applicants can check eligibility criteria from below for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
TNTET Application Form 2017
|Examination Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
Eligibility for Tamil Nadu TET 2017 Application Form
To become 1st to 5th class teacher:-
- 12th class with B.Ed or Nursery Teacher Training Degree with having two years BTC in Urdu
To become 6th to 8th Class Teacher:-
- Graduation with B.Ed with 50 % marks
- Age should not less than 18 years to appear in this exam
- For more details check its official notice
- For general category candidates Rs.500/- while for SC / ST candidates Rs.250/-
How to Apply for TNTET 2017
- First of all, open the site at trb.tn.nic.in
- Now find and click on the link of TNTET 2017.
- After that click on the link to Apply Online.
- Fill up the details in the given application form.
- Now pay your application fee in online mode.
- Recheck the application for before final submission.
- Must get a hard copy for using in future.