- Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy,Veterinary etc.,) Common Entrance Through Computer Based Test (CBT)
- TS EAMCET 2018 Notification
- Important Dates of TS EAMCET 2018
- Courses offered through TS EAMCET 2018
- TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Test Zones
- Steps to Apply TS EAMCET 2018
- TS EAMCET 2018 Important Links
- TS EAMCET – 2018 Office
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy,Veterinary etc.,) Common Entrance Through Computer Based Test (CBT)
Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy,Veterinary etc.,) Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2018-2019.
TS EAMCET 2018 Notification
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance (TS EAMCET) 2018 is being conducted by JNT University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This state level examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana and held once in a year.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) situated in the heart of Telangana state’s capital city, Hyderabad at Kukatpally is a major landmark, has an environment of Academic Excellence. Bringing the spark of knowledge to young minds and instilling a new confidence and vigour to face the world, it is providing quality Education for nearly four decades. Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has delegated the task to JNTUH for conducting the most prestigious entrance examination of Telangana State- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TSEAMCET) for this year 2018. This is the 23rd time and 20th consecutive time that JNTUH has been assigned this enormous task. It is indeed a proud fact that after the formation of the 29th state in India i.e., TELANGANA, TSCHE has instilled confidence and faith in JNTUH for the smooth conduct of this test. Hence, this is the 4th consecutive time in the newly formed Telangana state, JNTUH is conducting this humongous task of TS EAMCET 2018. As a premier Technological University of the undivided A.P. State and the newly formed state of Telangana, in the past JNTUH has successfully executed EAMCET and stood high and strong through the ages of competition and technology for 20years.
Be it, introduction of technology in online application or conducting the examination, announcing of results as per decided deadlines or facilitating the TS EAMCET – 2018 aspirants to write hassle-free test, there has been every attempt made by JNTU Hyderabad and no efforts left each year in terms of raising the quality and level of the conduct of TSEAMCET examination. Since the inception of the online submission of the application form, remarkable success has been achieved. Further, it has made very convenient, simple and accessible to the end users and given us confidence and pleasure to introduce the COMPUTER BASED TEST for conduct of EAMCET – 2018. This continuous pursuit to make TSEAMCET a paper-free examination has been highly appreciated by all sections and JNTUH takes the pride of becoming a trend setter for other common Entrance Tests by introducing the online mode of Application and Computer Based Test from this year onwards.
This website provides all the important information and links related to TS EAMCET – 2018 examination conducted by JNTUH in the State of Telangana.
The candidates who are interested in doing engineering and agriculture courses in the Telangana, this TS EAMCET-2018 is mandatory. The Telangana EAMCET Application Form process has begun on 4th March 2018. Download the official TS EAMCET 2018 Notification through the official website tsche.ac.in and check the required eligibility.
According to the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE), the TS EAMCET Apply Online link has activated already. 04 April 2018 is the deadline for submission of application form. There is a possibility to submit the Telangana EAMCET Application Form with a late fee till 28-04-2018
Important Dates of TS EAMCET 2018
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||04-03-2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||04-04-2018|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||06-04-2018 to 09-04-2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 500/-||11-04-2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 1000/-||18-04-2018|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 5000/-||24-04-2018|
|Last date for receipt of applications with additional late fee of Rs. 10000/-||28-04-2018|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website eamcet.tsche.ac.in||20-04-2018 to 01-05-2018|
|Date of TS EAMCET-2018 Examination|
|(a) Agriculture and Medical (AM)FN : 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
AN : 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
|(b) Engineering (E)FN : 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.
AN : 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.
Candidates who completed 12th standard with Physics, Mathematics or Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for this TS EAMCET 2018 Notification. Students will get the seats in the BE/B.Tech and other agriculture courses. Applicant’s minimum age required to submit the application form is 17 years.
The TS EAMCET Entrance Test Important Dates were mentioned below. the engineering stream exam will hold from 10 AM to 1 PM, and for agricultural streams, the test will be held from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM on the same date. The TS EAMCET 2018 Results will be declared on last week of may. Utilise the below provided TS EAMCET Apply Online link to finish the process quickly.
The Telangana EAMCET Entrance Test is not going to provide the admissions for the medicine courses. The central govt of India had decided to conduct the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) to provide the medical course.
Courses offered through TS EAMCET 2018
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture|
|B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry|
|B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))|
|B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)|
|Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)|
Engineering Category (E)
|B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology|
|B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)|
|B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))|
|B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
|Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
TS EAMCET 2018 Registration Fee:
|For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Test Zones
(1) HYDERABAD is divided into FIVE ZONES to facilitate the candidates to take the TS EAMCET-2018 in nearby area.
(2) During the ONLINE submission of TS EAMCET-2018 Application form, the candidate is hereby informed to select the required TEST ZONE of his choice and once chosen, request for change of TEST ZONE will not be entertained later.
(3) The Convener reserves the right to add or delete some TEST ZONES notified.
(4) The Convener reserves the right to allot the candidates to any TEST ZONES other than that opted by the candidates.
(5) Candidate has to submit not more than one application either for ‘E’ or ‘AM’ or ‘E&AM’ category test. If any candidate submits more than one application for one category, the Convener reserves the right to reject all the applications or accept any one of them only.
|01||Hyderabad West (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas)|
|02||Hyderabad North (Medchal,Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas)|
|03||Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas)|
|04||Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, keesara and surrounding areas)|
|05||Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam,Ramoji Film City area and surrounding areas)|
Steps to Apply TS EAMCET 2018
- Visit the home page tsche.ac.in
- Click on the TS EAMCET 2018 option
- Read the instructions carefully
- Fill the application form with necessary details
- Pay the application fee
- Complete the process before the deadline
- Take the hard copy for future reference
TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Person of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holders are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should satisfy local / non – local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh by regulations of Admission.
- There is no Upper Age Limit for any of the courses.
For Engineering, Bio-Technology, Pharmacy, B.Sc Courses:
- Candidates must be passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Candidates applying for engineering and pharmacy courses, should have completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates with Diploma degree can also apply.
For BAMS, BNYS, BHMS Courses
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany as optional that includes practical test.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years to be completed as on 31st December of the year of admission.
TS EAMCET 2018 Important Links
TS EAMCET – 2018 OfficeTS EAMCET – 2018
Examinations Building, Ground Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085.
Telangana Phone: +91 9912330730, 9121266980
Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM