Telangana Health Department Notification 2017 – 183 TSPSC Medical Officer(MO), Lecturer Posts | Apply Online at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission going to fill the vacant posts with suitable candidates and organization will release the official employment advertisement. Telangana PSC MO Notification 2017 is intended for filling 183 Medical Officer jobs. Candidates eligible and interested in Telangana Health Department Jobs 2017 are pleased to submit their application form in the specified format on or before Last Date.For more details can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
For the convenience of the candidates below, we were providing the clear process for submitting TS Health Department Application Form 2017 along with direct access link. Applicants are pleased to use this information for submitting the application in prescribed format. Mode of selection will be going through written exam followed by Interview. Selected candidates for Telangana Health Department Jobs 2017 will receive monthly pay scale according to organization norms. More details will be announced in the official employment advertisement.
Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2017
Organization: Telangana Health Department
Name of The Posts: Medical Officer, Lecturer (Ayurvedic & Unani)Posts
No of Posts: 183 Jobs
Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification TSPSC Recruitment 2017 :
Interest aspirants education qualification must possess MMBS in related discipline from any recognized university.
Age Criteria Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2017 :
Eligible Applicants should be minimum and maximum age limit. Age relaxation as per TSPSC govt rules and regulations.
Salary Details for TSPSC Medical Officer Recruitement 2017 :
Applicants shortlisted for Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2017 will receive monthly pay band according to government norms. Refer official advertisement to get the data regarding post wise salary information.
Selection Procedure for Telangana Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 :
TSPSC Health Department Lecturer Posts Recruitment 2017 job applicants selection will be based on written exam and personal interview.
Exam/Application Fee for TSPSC Medical Offier Recruitment 2017 :
Check the official website for more details about application fee.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017:
Telangana Health Department Lecturer Posts Exam Syllabus Pattern 2017 who have applied the successfully complete application process they candidates download the exam syllabus, pattern and old question paper through the official site. For more details visit the official site.
How to Apply Telangana Health Department Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Job Applicants visit the official website of organization Applied candidates select the advertisement link and open the link.
- The notification page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on application from and pay the application fee.
- Read complete details and upload the photo and signature.
- Candidates download and take printouts further references.
Important Dates for TSPSC Health Department Recruitment 2017
Online Application Starting from – Update Soon
Online Application Form Last Date – Update Soon
Important Dates for TSPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
Search Tags : tspsc gurukul exam pattern,gurukula teachers syllabus,tspsc gurukul notification 2017,tspsc notifications 2017 gurukulam,tspsc gurukulam syllabus,tspsc gurukul notification eligibility,www.tspsc.gov.in 2017,telangana gurukula patasala online application,tspsc gurukul notification,tspsc gurukul syllabus pdf,tspsc gurukul teacher syllabus,ts gurukula teachers syllabus,,tspsc gurukulam syllabus 2017,gurukula teachers syllabus pdf,ts gurukulam tgt syllabus,gurukula notification 2017,tspsc govap gurukula notification
TSPSC Notification 2017 – 5289 Teacher post | Apply Online @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC teacher recruitment 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the notification for 5289 government teacher posts in the state. Candidates who are interested in applying for the TSPSC teacher posts can do so from the official website before May 4, 2017.
Telangana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 : “Over 8,000 teachers will be recruited for the newly set up 529 residential schools. Earlier, a notification for these recruitments was withdrawn due to some issues pertaining to educational qualification of aspiring candidates,” Telangana Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari said. He added that TSPSC will invite the application for 17,000 such posts. For more details cn see the Officiail website and jobsbadi.com
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should be at least 18 years old and no older than 44. The upper age limit is subject to relaxation.
The eligibility quotient and minimum education qualification for the posts are available in notifications provided by TSPSC. Candidates are requested to go through the specifications thoroughly before applying.
Application Fees for Telangana Public Service Commision Recruitment 2017:
Online application fee- Rs 200
Examination fee- Rs 120
Candidates of the reserved categories and the unemployed are exempt from the fee.
Selection process for TSPSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates will first have to appear for a preliminary screening test, clearing which they can appear for the main (objective type) exam. The marks obtained in the screening test will not be counted in the final selection.
Steps to apply for the TSPSC teacher posts:
- Go to the official website for the TSPSC (tspsc.gov.in).
- Click on the link to the recruitment page.
- Read the instructions and details provided beside the post of your preference.
- Click on “Application Submission”.
- Register and apply.
- Download a copy and take a print out of the application form for further reference.
Important date for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Last date to apply : 04-may- 2017
Telengana State PSC 1000 AEO Recruitment 2017
TSPSC AEO Notification 2017:
Telangana Public Service Commission has published the advertisement for the recruitment process. So all the eligible and interested candidates are welcome to the organization. Check your eligibility and apply for the available job post before the due date of the application submission.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is also known as the TSPSC as a short form. TSPSC had declared the AEO notification in Telangana for the recruitment of the Agriculture Engineer Officer for the 1000 posts. After completion of the study, many candidates are eagerly looking for the government job. So here is the golden chance to apply for the written exam and will get the government job.
TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017
Name of the organization : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Name of the Post : Agriculture Extension Officer
No.of Posts: 1000
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website : www.tspsc.gov.in
- Candidates should have completed their BSc (Agriculture/ Dry Land Agriculture) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must also be finished the Diploma (Agriculture Polytechnic) from a Recognized Institution/ Board.
- The age of the candidate should between the 18 years to 44 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable as per the rules of government.
- The candidates who will get the job can get the salary of Rs. 22,460/- to 66,330/- per month.
- Rs. 80/- for the general category candidates.
- There is no any kind of registration fees for reserved category candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How To Apply For TSPSC AEO Recruitment
To get the register yourself you have to follow the following steps.
Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the organization.
Step 2: On the home page of the website find the tab for “Apply Online”.
Step 3: After getting the relevant tab click on that.
Step 4: You can see the application form on your display screen.
Step 5: Enter all your details such as name, address, mail id, phone number and details about the educational field, experiences and etc. as asked in the application form.
Step 6: Upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature and etc.
Step 7: Make the online payment of the application fees.
Step 8: Save the receipt of the payment and application form.
Step 9: Make the printout of it for further use.
- Telangana Health Department Notification 2017 – 183 TSPSC Medical Officer(MO), Lecturer Posts | Apply Online at www.tspsc.gov.in
- Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2017
- Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification TSPSC Recruitment 2017 :
- Age Criteria Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2017 :
- Salary Details for TSPSC Medical Officer Recruitement 2017 :
- Selection Procedure for Telangana Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 :
- Exam/Application Fee for TSPSC Medical Offier Recruitment 2017 :
- Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017:
- How to Apply Telangana Health Department Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Important Dates for TSPSC Health Department Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for TSPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – 5289 Teacher post | Apply Online @ tspsc.gov.in
- Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Application Fees for Telangana Public Service Commision Recruitment 2017:
- Selection process for TSPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Steps to apply for the TSPSC teacher posts:
- Important date for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
- Important link for Telangana Public Service Commision Recruitment 2017
- Telengana State PSC 1000 AEO Recruitment 2017
- TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017