TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2018 Notification @ tnpscexams.in. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment Notification for Junior Inspector of 30 Vacancies on its Official website tnpscexams.in. The Online Application will be available from 23.10.2018 and the last date of the Application is 10.12.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in TNPSC can apply Online on its official site tnpscexams.in.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 30 Junior Inspector Vacancies Apply @ tnpscexams.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has Released Advertisement for 30 Junior Inspector Posts in its Official Website i.e., tnpscexams.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 30 Junior Inspector Posts @ tnpscexams.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, TNPSC job Pay Scale Details, TNPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Tamilnadu Govt Job seekers can apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 30 Junior Inspector Posts @ tnpscexams.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 10.12.2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Inspector|
|No. of Posts||30|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
TNPSC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Junior Inspector: 30 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Junior Inspector Jobs, should complete Degree in Commerce / Diploma from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Level-10: Rs.20,600 – Rs.65,500/- as Per Regulations of TNPSC
Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 45 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Exam, Interview
How To Apply for TNPSC Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website tnpscexams.in.
- On the Home page search for TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 23.10.2018
Starting Date of Application: 23.10.2018
Last Date to Apply: 10.12.2018
You may Also Like
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 for 1089 Field Surveyor & Draftsman Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply 42 Executive Officer Grade-III Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | 64 Jr Scientific Officer Posts Apply @ tnpsc.gov.in