TNSP Youth Brigade Recruitment 2017 – 10500 Tamil Nadu Police vacancies| Application form at www.tnpolice.gov.in | Last Date : 1-10-2017
TNSP Youth Brigade invites online Applications to filling up for the posts of 10500 Apprentice Vacancies under TNSP youth Brigade Recruitment 2017 . All Eligible & interested candidates who fulfill required qualification may apply in prescribed format for Telangana Special Youth Brigade (TNSP) Notification through official website www.tnpolice.gov.in | Last date :1-10-2017
For More details about TNSP Youth Brigade Recruitment 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…Recruitment 2017
- Tamil Nadu Special Police (TNSP) Youth Brigade Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 10500 Tamil Nadu Police Jobs @ www.tnpolice.gov.in
- Details for TNSP Youth Brigade Recruitment 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for TNSP Youth Brigade Recruitment 2017
- Education and Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application fee
- How to Apply for TNSP Notification 2017
- Important Dates
- TNSP Youth Brigade Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF & Online Application Form link
Tamil Nadu Special Police (TNSP) Youth Brigade Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 10500 Tamil Nadu Police Jobs @ www.tnpolice.gov.in
Details for TNSP Youth Brigade Recruitment 2017
|Name of The Organization:||TNSP Youth Brigade|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Posts||Special Youth Brigade|
|Selection Process||Written Test, PFT, Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for TNSP Youth Brigade Recruitment 2017
Education and Qualification
- All Aspirants applications will be considered if they completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute in India as the desired educational qualification. For more information refer the Notification which we have attached at the end of the article. Also, check more 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs.
The applicants should possess following age criteria to apply.
- OC: 18 to 24 years.
- BC/MBC/DC: 18 to 26 years.
- SC/ST: 18 to 29 years.
- Ex-Serviceman: 18 to 45 years.
Selected candidates by the TNSP Board for Youth Brigade posts will receive a good pay salary as per the Tamilnadu Government.
Candidates can follow the Following Procedure then only Select the Aspirants
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Applicants should be paid the application fee as per TNSP Youth Brigade notification 2017 can see the official advertisement.
How to Apply for TNSP Notification 2017
- Go to TNSP Youth Brigade official website careers page at www.tnpolice.gov.in
- Download TNSP Youth Brigade Special Youth Brigade Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 01.10.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “Application for the post “…………….”
Last Date to Apply Online : 1-10-2017